Dangerous

"You dare to touch my love",talk with him sweetly with your dirty mouth,joon again cupped his face, anger isn't little bit reduced,remembering jin nearly got raped,by his own neglected.

He glare jin who is standing his arm crossing carrying blank expression. Don't know how to control joonie anger.He can't speak.He isn't like this from birth,after one horrible accident his voice disappeared,he lost his parents with siblings.

But this didn't mean he isn't dangerous, he is second leader of gang,which means he help Kim tae alot.He can beat many person, but he have still some good side that makes joonie fall in love.

He cut person fingers who touched jin.We can hear a loud screaming.
"Shut that bastard mouth", joon barked out.

Yoongi,hold some black things,gag in that person mouth, his hands were tie with rope, blood is dropping on floor,eyes are shut.

Boss need this man alive,joon calm down!"yoongi muttered in smoll tone".

Aish,I wish I could eat him
alive now.joon pulled his hair in frustration.

Take him from here, lock  down under ground,so no one can found him.

Yoongi nod.

Joon just turn his head towards jin,who is signaling something.He give joon smile fondly.

Joon smile back,signing walking forward door.

Tae enter towards A big mansion.

The gun sound can heared before man slumped in floor grabbing head with both hand.He look enough strong,holding sharp things in his hand.

Your game is over.Tae who sound frosty,trigger gun at the man who is begging for his life.

I told you many time stay away from park mansion, parks family, didn't I?
Your not the right person who takes revenge from them,its my turns, I wait so long for this opportunity, and you are going to snatch it from him.

" And you deserve to be alive,after so many sins",huh?

"Your the reason I became orphan,you support that parks for money".

You thought, "I'll let you live happily",smirks playing through his lips.

What_t are you_u talking_g about?

His voice crack,body start shaking,fear noticeable in his voice along with eyes.

Don't be so innocent.Did you forget what happen fifthteen years ago?
He pull that person from his collar and wisher," we both know well"

Explain? Tae push that person badly result he ended tumble in floor.

I...just...brought here for eye on park's family,my boss Jackson send me for this work.Park Yoon has one son named Park jimin,he have no others child leaving behind jimin.

"I hope your not acting virtuous in front of me", threatened in his tone.

That person who slump on floor due to Punch smartly hold knife  about to stab,instantly tae react back with big punch in his face,bloods  start falling from nose,tae shot him twice cause of boiling anger in his soul,who knows only revenge, only revenge.

YOU DESERVE THIS!

Tae grab  person hand,his figure isn't crystal,both came out of Mansion,Tae cover his face with black scarfs,then he pull his cigarette from pocket,light it.

After minute A heavy sane could hear clearly, the Mansion  in Fire,Tae hyung watch burning Mansion,finally satisfaction playing in his face,he got bit reduced burning While Mansion with bonus person who involved in his parents death.

Now,The Real game begins".he muttered out.

They immediately leave from there.