Park mansion

Everything I want to be perfect,I hope  you got that.Wish you best of luck for this work, remember one thing, I don't like any misprint this time. The best you give the long you live".
The man seems holding some paper in his hands,cigarette half blaze between the fingers,talking with the other person through Bluetooth. The man is none other than Jeon Junk kook, personal assistant of Mr. Park yoon.

The door slowly opens, the man appeared holding a stick in his hands,
footsteps can clearly heard cause room is empty enough.

*cough**cough *

From this it appears that the  man is old enough.

Master,the work will be done tomorrow, Jung kook explain.

I just want that Kim's son death body in front of my eyes.He don't know whom he is messing with.He is just a young stupid kid who is roaming for killing me poor kid he isn't aware of that my mind is ten steps ahead of him,"he smile evilly.

Tomorrow is Jimin birthday and I'm planning to announce his marriage date with my friend daughter.He sit in his chair crossing his legs , resting his stick in one of chair corridor.

Jeon I don't want any mistakes in tomorrow event.Its very important to me.For this day I have waited years and what I didn't do for this day.He spoke straightly looking at Jung kook who is lowering his head in front of his master.

Yes,mater", Don't you ever think I'm not capable for this work.I can give my life for you.

Mr,park Yoon stand up from his chair and Pat Jung kook shoulder,"I Know you can do it".
Make sure no one can harm jimin.If a little blood.drop from his body then Jeon you know what can I do with you,remember this.There is no sympathy in this voice.

Yes,Master,i keep my promise.

He then walk away from room not giving one look to Jeon.

"Good morning", JIMINIE a small girl greet jimin who is still sleeping in his bed cuddling with bear.He looks so adorable in his pajamas.

Wake up!!! It's already noon!

Brother wake up!!! She pull his blanket,push him,scream in his ear still there is no response from sleepy person.

I know your already awake ,she fold her hands cutely making pouty face.

Who is it?jimin ask in sleepy tone.

"It's me",you didn't recognize me,that so bad .

Your meanie!! JIMINIE I'm going back home,she start crying.

No crying,No crying,jimin wake up giving his best smile and in morning he looks more beautiful,with his messy pink hair,pink pajamas.He look so breathtaking.

"Beautiful",the girl giggle at jimin baby things.

Who beautiful?jimin asked little girl teasing more.

"Your beautiful"Jimnie,she said while pinching his cheeks.

JIMINIE, he throw her arms hinting him she want hug.

My little princess,jimin hug small baby feeling shy at girl commitment.

Why my little princess is here?,jimin asked sweet little girl who is just closing eyes in his arms .

Tomorrow is you birthday",she said while clapping her little chubby hand.

Woooo,jimin said cupping her cheeks.Your so adorable.

I know JIMINIE",she said while resting her both hands in his waist.

Aahhh you still look cutee,jimin claimed.

Aigooo JIMINIE," princess punched jimin cheeks surprisingly jimin did same in back.

     ___

"I told you not to follow me,"didn't I!!!tae punch the wall in angry.He threw more punches that ended up hurt his hand.

Why the hell are you there!!huh what your doing there!!tell me!!
Taehyung glare outragely at that man.

SPEAK JUNG HOSEOK!!ARE YOU KIDDING ME??HIS GLARE IS ENMITY AS HIS VOICE IS COLD.

IM SORRY-Y I DIDN'T MEAN TO COME THERE BUT I MISS YOU BROTHER-BROTHER.

HE KNEEL DOWN ON THE FLOOR CRYING ALL OVER THAT WHAT HIS YOUNGER BROTHER CHANGE.HE ISN'T LIKE THIS BEFORE .HE USED TO BE KIND TO HOSEOK BUT NOW HE HAVE A FEAR IN THE JOURNEY OF THIS REVENGE HE WILL NEVER GET BACK HIS BIG BROTHER BACK.THERE WAS A TIME WHEN HE USED TO SEE HIS BROTHER SMILE EVERYDAY NOW HE IS SACRED OF TAEHYUNG WHO DON'T HAVE KIND IN HIS HEART.

WHAT!! ,YOUNGI GIVING SHOCKED REACTION TO NAMJOON WHERE NAMJOON IS DISGUISED BY HIS LOOKS.

JIN JUST STAY THERE LIKE HE IS THE AWARE OF THIS SITUATION.

I ALREADY TOLD YOU I CAN'T LOOSE YOU AT ANY COST.I CAN'T--IF ANYTHINGS HAPPEN TO YOU-YOU JUST HE CUT HIS WORD CAUSE HE KNOW HE WILL ENDED HURT LATTER ONE WHICH IS NOT AGREEABLE TO HIM.

Hoseok nod his head on agree but he didn't speak a word.

Everyone is silent no one courage to speak to taehyung cause they know it's not right time to talk.

A minutes later jin make hoseok stand from his place shaking his head "everything will be alright soon", but no one knows when this soon comes and what's going on tae mind.

Where taehyung walk to his room and slam the door behind  not blurting a word.

Curious yoongi grab Namjoon hand drag him in another room.

So...?? yoongi asked namjoon giving irritating gaze.

So what? Namjoon replied mockingly.

So you guys knew that he has one younger brother and hide this from me ,am I right?
Yoongi burst making his small eye bigger.

ARE YOU GAY!! NAMJOON THROW HIM KNOWING LOOK.

Yoongi just roll his eyes,forget it!!your out of your mind,he explained turning towards door.

YOONGI!!!HUH WELL I CAN GUESS THAT.NAMJOON TEASING YOONGI WHOAAA MY FRIEND SO THIS IS THE BOY YOU FALL FOR LOVE AT FIRTS SIGHT.

Shut up!!little idiot.Yoongi throw his threatened look.

I'LL BREAK YOUR BONES IF YOU MUTTER ANYTHING THROUGH YOUR MOUTH.THIS IS WARNING FOR YOU. YOONGI SOLIDLY SAIS HIM.

(He isn't look like kidding bro)

Namjoon just shake his head thinking how stupid he is.

I  DON'T WANT TO BE WEAK BECAUSE OF MY BROTHER.TAE REST HIS HEAD ON WALL BANDAGING HIS WOUND BLOOD FALLING DOWN.