Yucky Youtubers?

Hello guys were playing Mi...

UGH! UGH! UUUUUGGGGGHHHHH! HANSEL FASTER!

Shut the fuck up Hansel! You know that you can be heard in the microphone!!!!! Gretel protested.

That's why there is a fucking thing called EDITING! Bitch! Hansel shouted back.

WELL I DON'T KNOW HOW TO FUCKING USE THAT SHIT! Gretel shouted back like an oager.(A/N: Is that right spelling?)

I don't now what are you gonna do now! Your fucking useless! Hansel yelled.

And please stop playing Minecraft! You 9-year-old baby! Play DotA like a man! Hansel continued.

Starting now I will not let you go fuck here at our house with Mina bitch! Gretel yelled!

Then...why won't you move to another place!Hansel screamed.

I pay the bills and the taxes why won't you just do regular men stuff with Ben and Edward. Not like just fuckin' all day! That's like sexual harrasment! OR LIKE YOUR RAPING HER EVEN IF SHE WANTS! Gretel fighted with him.

Gretel went to Ben's house and talked to him about Hansel and Mina.

Hansel just tried and tried to make Mina have a baby.

He even did every single position.But I think it's because of his Candy Sickness.

That's why he can't make a baby.Actually he knows he just never gives up litterally.He is so stupid.