𝑡𝑤𝑜 - 𝑚𝑜𝑛𝑑𝑎𝑦

though he was a tree , tall and strong
he was as sweet as sugar

6:15 am

it was finally monday. the monday where yoonoh had to wake up at seven thirty and open the bakery by himself.

'it's no biggie , i got this !' he thought , encouraging himself.

he got out of bed and hopped into the shower and brushed his teeth. the nerves he had were slightly overwhelming , though he tried his best to calm himself down. he decide to play some music to help himself relax a bit more.

after getting out of the shower and dancing around a little bit , he went straight to his closet. even with yoonoh being as indecisive as he is , he managed to find an outfit in record time.

liked by : seoulyoungho , losdongs and 1552 others

petalyoonie : trying something new ☺️🙈

[ view comments ]

minhyungies : you !! did !! that !!
losdongs : literally everyone else can go home , yoonoh ended the game
seoulyoungho : pretty

this is the second comment "seoulyoungho" left on yoonoh's picture. to say he wasn't curious or interested was a lie. yoonoh made a mental note to look up the account when he comes home.

five minutes later , yoonoh left for work. he plugged in his earbuds and walked down the road. per usual , the stunning beauty that was nature captivated him as walked , so much so that he suddenly wasn't paying enough to attention to notice another person coming towards him and not even a second later , he was laying flat on his back , on the concrete with a rather handsome stranger on top of him.

"oh my god , are you alright ?" the stranger , now identified as a male asked , scrambling off of him in the process.

"yes , i'm fine. my head hurts a little , but i'm okay." answered yoonoh , while the unknown male stretched out his arm to help the boy off the ground. putting his hand in the other males hand , he was pulled up from the ground , but with bit too much force.

when yoonoh was pulled off the ground , instead of landing right in front of the other male , he collided with the mans shoulder and grabbed onto his shirt to keep himself steady.

if yoonoh's face wasn't bright red , his ears definitely were. his ears and neck were on fire. yoonoh was horribly embarrassed but that didn't stop him from buring his face into the unknown males chest. until he realized that he didn't know this man whatsoever.

"oh my gosh , i'm so sorry ! please forget i ever did that !" the shorter male pleaded. the mysterious man just smirked , with a small laugh leaving his throat.