𝑜 𝑛 𝑒 - 𝑝𝑒𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑦𝑜𝑜𝑛𝑖𝑒

he was gentle with life
like the gentle breeze in the fall

8:45 am

it was a normal day for yoonoh , drowsy and tired. he got out of bed and decided to get ready for the day. he had work today , serving customers at the nearby bakery down the street. he loved his job , there was nothing more satisfying than watching strangers enjoy his desserts and pastries. it always brings the softest smile to his face.

with that , he hopped into the shower and brushed his teeth after picking out his outfit for the day. jaehyun always chose his clothing based on feeling , and with today being the first day of autumn , he wanted to embrace the comfort and aesthetic the season brought.

he finished his daily routine and got dressed. before heading out the door , yoonoh posted a daily outfit of the day on instagram.

liked by : tyonglee , minhyungies and 2922 others

petalyoonie : it's a simple day 🍂😌

[ view comments ]

tyonglee : no one has ever made simple look that good
minhyungies : that's my best friend !!!! 😤💓💓💓
losdongs : this is jaehyun's world and we're just living in it
sidong : who's doing it like jae ? no one
petalyoonie : i love my friends uwu

yoonoh put his  phone and his wallet in his hoodie pocket and finally left work. as he was walking , he felt the gentle breeze of the autumn weather. it was days like this that he loved the most. he didn't feel any rush , any pressure and just quietly admired the natural beauty that was nature. the soft landing of the fallen leaves , the crisp sound of the leaves underneath his shoes. and before yoonoh knew it , he was already at the bakery.

sweet tooth , was name of the precious bakery , owned and managed by moon taeil. he had been working as a baker since he was 18 , and now being 22 and out of high school , he thinks his baking skills have gotten a bit better. yoonoh worked at the bakery along side his best friends , sicheng and doyoung and high schoolers , jaemin and renjun.

yoonoh  walked through the door quietly , not wanting to disrupt the peaceful environment. after greeting and bowing , yoonoh scurried off into the employee room and got to work.

yoonoh was working on his pastries , when he was called into his boss's office. he walked in and sat down in chair in front of his boss's desk.

"you called me , taeil hyung ?"

"yes i did , thank you for coming so quickly , yoonoh" yoonoh  gave a small smile and nodded in response.

"i called you because i need to know if you're okay with working extra and even managing a few things for me while i'm away. if coming in early is what you need to get a head start , then you absolutely may." taeil is a firm believer in on coming at the exact time or even late. he'll never be early if he doesn't have to.