Chapter 3 ~ The Date : Part 1

Venomous began to drive. There was a drawn-out, awkward silence between the two business partners. "Boxman... there is something I've been needing to tell you." Venomous said, breaking the absence of noise. Boxman noticed that Venomous was a little flustered. "What is it, P.V.?" Boxman asked. "I-um, I believe I've started to have feelings for you." Venomous' violet face turned into a dark shade of purple.
"Really? Oh my cob! I love you so much, you don't even know!" Boxman gushed.

All at once, they arrived at their destination, the local Olive Garden. While waiting to get seated, Venomous decided to make the first move. He bent down to Boxman's height and gave him a kiss on his cheek. Boxman returned the affection by giving returning his kiss on the cheek.
Everything was going smoothly for the two. Time passed, and they were sitting at their table.
In between drinking their beverages and eating the appitiser, they began to make small talk. Out of no-where, Boxman asked "Will you be my boyfriend, Venomous?" Venomous smiled, (which was a rare occurrence) "Of course! I actually set this whole night up to ask you." and ended his sentence with a nervous laugh. "All for a question? You're absolutely stunning!" Boxman replied with a dramatic gasp.
"Thank you so much, Venomous!"
"It's my pleasure, Boxy!"