True or False?

[  Just for fun I posted a pic of Lucy looking PISSED! My fav pic btw >^< Well, Hiro Mashima owns Fairy Tail and Katou Kazue owns Ao No Exorcist not me! ( eventhough it will be AWESOME!!! ) Anyways, I'm listening to》Core Pride by UVERworld《 - Familiar???  ]

Yosh! Let's get on with the story!!

Normal POV :

Lucy is finally at the awaiting Academy where she will be going to learn how to be an Exorcist to control her powers to use against Satan and for her revenge, well that is if she doesn't forget about them...

Rin's POV :

Finally! Lucy-Nee is at our Academy!

It felt like days since I first met Lucy-ee but only a day has passed then! Like what~?

Maybe I should introduce my friends to her so she will at least feel more comfortable ( This is a more smarter version of Rin '_' )

I bet Shiemi would already be best friends with Lucy-Nee.

Especially Shima, I'm 101% sure he will try to hit on Lucy-Nii, but NO WAY is he going to do that!

Lucy's POV :

Rin and Yukio gave me a tour around the Academy. Yes, the WHOLE entire Academy! Man, it was the longest and most tiring tour of my LIFE!

They then took me to my dorm where I was going to stay in. Seriously, how much energy do they have?!

Inside, there was a double decker bed, and it looked like the upper bed was occupied by somebody already.

So I took the lower bed which seemed was used not long ago. But it definitely used to belong to someone.

After settling down in my dorm, I was brought into an exremely red and gold area. Rin and Yukio opened the exact same door we went through earlier but we were in another place. Was it the same magic we had in...

No, no... I need to forget it and create my new life here, yes here is where I was actually first born anyway. So, forget it all, I need to.

We opened a door that led to a room which had tables and chairs, it looked similiar to a classroom except it had no windows to view the scenery and it had a colour nobody would use for a classroom.

What kind of Interior Designer did Mephisto hired?!

Well, I guess this was already expected from him too...

Yukio's POV :

Me, Nii-san and Nee-san were standing in front of the entrance along with everyone's eyes on Nee-san.

" Rin, who's that?" Ryuji asked while staring at her curiously.

" Stop staring at Lucy-Nee like that! You'll creep her out!" Nii-san was now a very overprotective younger brother.

" Your Nee-san?!" Everyone in the classroom yelled out except for us siblings.

" Nee-san has come together with us to learn to control her power" I explained.

" You mean she has Satan's power? " Konekomaru asked

" No-la! She doesn't have and that's why she's the eldest child of Satan of course she won't have them!" Nii-san said sarcastically.

"You're getting more and more annoying these days" Ryuji complained.

" Cause I proved you wrong in kicking Satan's ass!"

" Looks like you didn't kick his ass hard enough!"

" SHUT!!!" I yelled at them.

* Awkward Silence~*