Take

Okay, so I realized I never introduced Lisa+Jennie properly sooo here we go:

Manoban Lisa-

•Always Listens

•Smart ((A Little less than Jungkook//2nd Best))

•Made a lot of friends- from dating Jennie

•Kind of Strong- kind of weak

•18 years old

•5' 3

•Lesbian

•Loves Jungkook ((In a brother-Sister way))

Kim Jennie-

•Popular Girl

•Not very smart

•Strong

•19 years old

•5' 5

•Lesbian ((Except Jimin))

Jimin's POV-
I actually didn't know why I want to apologize to Jungkook- I mean I don't like him I just want to him to like me. Then for me to ruin his innocence- and move on. I do that to every innocent person I meet, so why does it feel so wrong to him- I mean, yeah.. you get the message... but, that's all... yeah... I can't actually like him I'm a bad guy ((IM THAT BAD TYPE MAKE YOUR MAMA SAD TYPE~ sorry I had toooo!)) okay author are you done!? Yeah, fine! ANYWAY, and he is just a boring nerd I just want to ruin... but why whenever I see him I want to smile.. I THINK I AM SICK! That Must be it.. right? Oh no, only about 30 minutes til we have to have that 'talk'- but I don't know what I'm going to say I guess we'll see.
Anyway, even if I don't know what to say I'll just dismiss me. But, I mean Yoongi invited me to the club. I am probably going to go. The only problem is that people always crowd me, because I'm- well we're famous. It sucks... Oh I know, I'll probably get a VIP room- and maybe forget about Jungkook. I hope I do, I don't ever want to love someone not after what happened with.. 'her'. I will never love someone else. 'She'  lead the only person I've loved. I thought she loved me- but I was wrong. I hate hearing her name. I hate getting reminded of her. I almost hated my best friend, Tae, got it because she was that mean and cruel. He's the one who told me to ask her to be my girlfriend. That is why I always go to the club. Usually the people will be crowding around me, I'll have so much fun picking. I think I might go for a boy today though. Maybe then it will be easier to imagine them as Jungk- WAIT, no I will not imagine Jungkook--EVEN if I do want to call him mine- No. I really must be sick. But, I mean I'll admit he is fairly cute. God, I can't believe I'm saying this.
Side Note:
So, this is Yoongi's Profile:

Side Note: So, this is Yoongi's Profile:

Min Yoongi-

•Never Listens

•Not very smart

•Most popular next to Jimin

•Looks Strong, but not actually that strong.

•21 years old

•5' 5

•In Love With A Person or 2 People//Gay

•Dom in the streets, sub in the sheets ((I am cringing, but like.. I mean is it wrong? Probably, but oh well unfortunately we don't really focus on him...))

This is Tae's profile:

•Smart•Fairly Popular((hangs out with Jimin a lot))•Actually kind of Smart•Very Strong•19 years old•5' 6 (( a little shorter then Jimin because

•Smart
•Fairly Popular((hangs out with Jimin a lot))
•Actually kind of Smart
•Very Strong
•19 years old
•5' 6 (( a little shorter then Jimin because.. I don't really know... just works for the story))
•Likes 2 people//Also Gay
•Definitely a top

Jungkook POV-
I really didn't want to meet up with Jimin. But I mean what if he feels really ba- NO, I AM NOT GOING BACK TOO HIM. I made a promise to Lisa- I have to stick to it. I know she is doing it for me! Well, I mean I feel like I should talk to Lisa, but... how..? Maybe I could text her quickly- I know she has break right now.So, I text Lisa- the teacher is fine with it since I always finish my work and listen.
I asked her what I should do if he apologizes, she said to say okay, but just don't go back to him- because I have to get him to believe me and Lisa are dating. So, I just respond with okay. I feel as though Lisa has became so much stronger, I love her so much!((in a sister way)) But, I feel as though Lisa wishes she could go back to Jennie, I mean if she gets to go back to her. I get to go back to Jimin- that is if Jimin actually even likes me, or wants anything to do with him. At this point I don't even know- god my parents were right. Dating sucks and is confusing. I always wished they were wrong.
My parents apparently 'raised me gay'  ever since they first had me apparently.
Authors POV-
It came down to the final 5-10 minuets, and Jungkook was getting more nervous as the time passed. Jimin on the other hand didn't know what he was going to say still. And, he decided is he doesn't know what to say he would just say "Listen, I heard you were dating Lisa is that true?" Then he decided he can't ask that. Maybe he needed help writing a song- no.. hm, what should he say that was the same question he has been asking himself that since the time he told Jungkook which was about 40 minuets ago. But, he still has no idea. Jungkook on the other hand was superrr nervous. Although, he KNOWS he should not get with Jimin- he really wants to. Anyway, the bell rang- but the whole class knows that 'the bell doesn't dismiss them Mr. Kim does'. Boy oh boy, was Jungkook and Jimin in for a ride. Finally Mr. Kim dismisses the class. For some kids that is AMAZING, but for Jungkook and Jimin it was dreaded. They then both got out of the classroom and Jimin says, "Jungkook, I-I" then...

Hi guys, I hope you all enjoy my update!<3 What do you think will happen to Jimin & Jungkook- will they get together. or get into a BIGGER fight? Your choice!
Also, if you had any suggestions on how to make the story better please feel free to comment what you suggest!
Love you all~

From, Kookie~