I'll

*Jimins P.O.V*
"Fine, kiss jungkook" "W-Why should-d i do t-that?" "Bec-cause it's the dare" hobi said mockingly. Jungkook looked up, "It you dont want to kiss me i'll kiss someone else" "NO- *coughs* no i'm not a wimp- now come here and kiss me" Jungkook hesitantly walked over to Jimin, and kissed him slow and soft. Then he got up and walked back to the bed calmly as if nothing ever happened ((Jk was innocent butttt he searched up about everything)) Jimin had a slight hard-on. "See, was that so hard?" Hope teased. Jimin rolled his eyes, "Okay truth or dare... Jungkook" "Dare" "Kiss Tae" Jungkook sighed sat on taes lap and kissed him just more aggressive. Suga broke them up. "There, happy?" "That was aggresive" Hope said. jungkook just shrugged his shoulders, Tae smiled, "Y'know if jimin didn't like you- i would've hooked up with you after this you kiss very well" "I DO NOT LOVE HIM!" "No one said you loved me" jungkook said rolling his eyes, "So calm the heck down" "Woah jk just did a whole 180 in emotions" jungkook giggled, "Whoops- OH it's my turn umm... Tae?" "Dare" "Kiss Suga" Suga looked at him with thankfulness in his eyes. jungkook smiled.
*Time skip like 10 minutes*
"Okay let's stop now too many make out sessions for jk's innocent eyes!" "I don't think jk is innocent" Jimin said. "Well you did take my first kiss, and i'm still a virgin- i'm more innocent then you mister sleeps with girls every 5 second" the rest of the group laughed at jungkooks chikdish yet true behavior. Jimin just rolled his eyes, "At least i'm not an 18 year old virgin" jungkook just rolled his eyes, "Yeah okay". "OKAY ENOUGH MY CHILDREN, what time is it Hope?" "About 12:30" "Jungkook when do you have to be home?" "Around.. never?" "Okay do you guys want to go to Mcdonald's?" They all agreed then all went to mcdonald's:
jk jin  v
jm rm suga jhope
((Seating Order))