Confessing and Breaking?

Character profile:
Name: Lee Taeyong
Nicknames:Taebreeze
Brothers: Lee Donghyuk (Haechan) and Mark Lee.
Personality: cold on the outside but sweet on the inside.
Talents: Singing, rapping, and dancing.
Bands: NCT 2018, NCT 127 and NCT U.
Nationality:Korean

Name: Nakamoto Yuta
Brothers: Unknown
Adoptive brothers: Zhong Chenle and Kim Jungwoo.
Nicknames:  YT, Takoyaki Prince, Healing smile, Yukkuri and Osaka Prince
Talents: Singing, rapping and dancing.
Bands: NCT 2018 and NCT 127
Nationality: Japanese.

Name: Johnny Suh
Brothers: Only child
Personality: Cold, both inside and out.
Nicknames: Everybody's Oppa, One and Only, and Johnny-cal
Talents: Singing, dancing and D-Jing
Bands: NCT 2018 and NCT 127
Nationality: Korean-American

Name: Jung Jaehyun
Brothers: only child.
Personality: Childish but mature for some things
Nicknames: Mochi
Talents: singing and dancing.
Bands: NCT 2018, NCT 127, and NCT U
Nationality: Korean

Name: Mark Lee
Brothers: Haechan and Taeyong
Personality: Childish
Nicknames: Watermelon Boy
Talents: Rapping and dancing
Bands: NCT Dream, NCT 127, NCT U and NCT 2018
Nationality: Korean-Canadian

Name: Lee Donghyuk
Brothers: Mark and Taeyong
Personality: Weird, childish and prankster
Nicknames: Full Sun
Talents: Singing and dancing
Bands: NCT Dream, NCT 127 and NCT 2018
Nationality: Korean

Taeyong's POV:

"Hey Taeyong!" Said someone. "Yeah, Mark?" I said. "What are you thinking about?" Asked Mark. "And it better not be Yuta," said someone else. "What are you talking about, Haechan?" I asked. "Yeah what are you talking about, Lee Donghyuk?" Replied Mark. "My name is Haechan and you guys know what I am talking about. Don't deny it, Lee Taeyong!" Yelled Haechan.

I had absolutely no idea that I was daydreaming about Yuta until they said something. Yes they already know i like Yuta. And why wouldn't they know? They are my brothers i tell them everything.

Yuta's POV:

I have been wondering this for a long time now, "Why does Taeyong stare at me a lot?"  I can't figure it out. It's not like he isn't cute or anything. It's just that he probably isn't gay. I know that I like Johnny but Johnny doesn't pay attention to me and that is what I want in a partner.

Well speaking of Taeyong, he is there talking to his brothers, Mark and Haechan. So I am going to try and be a ninja and eavesdrop on their conversation and see if they are talking about me.

Taeyong's POV:

I was talking with Mark and Haechan when I noticed that Yuta was trying to eavesdrop on our conversation. Well let me get off track for a while and tell you about the day I figured out I liked Yuta.

It was two days after we had debuted. PD-Nim wanted us to pick our own roommates. Since me and Yuta was born in 1995, I thought if I roomed with Yuta, we could get to know each other better. 

We got to know each really well that I ended up liking him. Not because he is a very interesting person but because he is super hot. Like super hot.

Since we were roommates, we had to bathe literally in the same room, change in the same room and since our room had only one bed, we had to share the same bed.