𝟎𝟏𝟏

damien smith

damien smith

"when are you gonna take me back?" I whined

we were currently in Valentino's office and he was doing paperwork.I'm so bored and worried about my job and my apartment.i frowned at him, hoping he could feel my anger.

"you don't look very cute with that face." he said without sparing me a glance

i sucked my teeth, before i could even start my sentence he abruptly rose from his seat.this immediately shut me up because it made me scared.

"what was that?"

"n-nothing." i mumbled

"let this be a warning, next time i hear you make that noise you're getting punished." i nodded my head

i could feel the shivers flow down my spine.

i must have take a nap after that because i could feel my self being carried.i opened my eyes to see valentino who wasn't looking at me.i admired his jawline and his side profile.

"take a picture it'll last longer."

my jaw dropped.

i decided to play it off "where are we going?"

"to sleep." i wasn't tired anymore, but i wasn't gonna voice it

-

after waiting for valentino to sleep and make sure he wasn't going to wake up anytime soon i got bored.i decided i would take a tour of his place.i got off the bed and left the room.

the hallway was longer than i thought.i was looking around when a guy i never seen before came up the stairs.out of instinct i grabbed a random door handle and backed up into the room.

"awe you came to visit me?"

i whipped around so fast and clenched my chest.

"huh?"

"it's just me, hayden!" he put his thumb up

"oh, sorry i didn't mean to walk into your room"

"it's fine, you must be running from valentino?"

"well kinda."

without warning he grabbed me by my wrist and dragged me downstairs to the kitchen.

"you should try this!" hayden smiled and gave me a plate with a slice of cake on it

i took a bite and it taste sooo good.

"this taste really good."

before hayden could reply valentino came down the stairs with a grim expression. uh oh.

"where is he?"

hayden laughed "he's right there."

how could he do that to me? i gave valentino a nervous smile.he come up real close and whispered in my ear.

"now you really deserve that punishment."

"but, that's not fair i didn't even suck my teeth."

"too bad." he threw me over his shoulder

then without thinking i sucked my teeth, well shit.

i could feel the vibrations of his laughter, i'm glad he found it funny.

➫. 𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲
thanks for 3k!

what's gonna happen in the next chapter? 👀

update:

thanks for 4k !