𝟎𝟐𝟑

valentino white

valentino white

"we're going to a meeting." i said getting dressed in my suit

i could see damien covering his eyes in the reflection. i chuckled he was cute and innocent. i'm all his anyways, he'll get a peek soon.

"a meeting? why?"

"i have to talk with some people, someone is interfering with my trades." i button up the vest

"i don't have any clothes."

i turned to him and smiled "that's not a problem joe is bringing up a suit as we speak."

"is joe your um butler?" damien asked legs crossed looking up at me

joe has been here for a long time, he's not really a butler because he does mafia work. though sometimes i do ask him to do things for me.

i shrugged "yeah kinda."

joe himself probably wouldn't like to hear that. with a knock on the door i walk away from damien, joe must be here with the suit. it was black suit, that was similar to mine, but the tie was different. i thank joe and take the suit from him.

"did you just buy this suit, how much was it?"

i knew he was gonna ask that "yes i just brought it, i don't know how much it cost."

"burberry!?" he stared at me "this could probably cover my rent, get me grocery's and i'd have money left over still."

i kissed his forehead "it's not a big deal, it's what boyfriends do. now get dressed." i smacked his ass

my boyfriend has such a nice butt.

-

"wow, this is where the meeting is at?" my boyfriend asked looking up at the building

"mhm, it's owned by someone i know." i said taking his hand as we enter the elevator

the meeting was on the top floor.

the elevator was quick, anyone who wanted to take the elevator didn't when they saw me. when we walked into the conference room we were greeted by the bastard himself alexander white.

"valentino." he stuck his hand out

i shook his hand "alexander."

then he looks at damien, i don't like it at all.

"um i'm damien."

"i'm alexander white." he smiled at my boyfriend

i should shoot him in his foot.

"i- excuse me did you say white? like that's your last name?"

alexander nodded and looked at me.

"i'm valentino's cousin." he smiled

damien side eyed me, probably upset i didn't mention the minor detail.

"oh well nice to meet you."

i noticed there wasn't an extra seat for my baby. alexander must've noticed too and was about to tell one of his men to get up, instead i pulled damien into my lap. his butt pressed right into my crotch.

"ok, as you may know there's been a little interruption with your trades."

i nodded "and why is that? the position you're in means you're in charge of making sure nothing is wrong with my trades."

"i understand that however, i can only stop it to an extent. i've found out that william and his men been interfering with things."

"william, who is that?" i place my hand on damien's knee

"a file with his information will be delivered to you sometime during the week." alexander looks at damien

i start gripping his thigh , sliding my hand closer towards his crotch. his breathing suddenly becomes uneven.

i look at alexander as if nothing's going on, he continues to speak.

"knock it off." my boyfriend whispers to me "here isn't the place."

i like that word, boyfriend. he holds my hand to stop me.

in response i leave a kiss on his neck and he let's go of my hand. he let out a cute little gasp too. i moved my hand right on his area and give it a little squeeze.

"val-" he whines

i start kissing his neck as alexander looks through some papers. i leave pretty dark hickeys on damien's neck.

he starts breathing harder to not let out any noise, but i want to hear them. i just love how sensitive he his and how he looks all the time. especially when his face gets red like now.

"are you ok?" alexander asks damien, looking rather concerned

his cheeks are so red. damien only shakes his head. i smile as i kiss his cheek and put my hand on his forehead.

"are you sure?" i whisper in his ear

he shudders against me he's about to nod his head.

"use your words words baby."

as he opens his mouth to speak i rub my hand against him "n-no i'm f-fine." he stutters out

"ok." i say and rest my other hand in his curly hair

"you tease." he mumbles

i smirk now, how bold of him.

"if you want i can show you what tease i can be tonight." i say in his ear

after that he doesn't respond.