You're mine-Catoniss oneshot

Catoniss:

Katniss POV:

‘Well why is that? ‘ ‘Because…. she came her with me’

My whole body freezes. What did he say? Did he really say ‘Because she came her with me’? No it can’t be. He knows that I don’t love him. He knows that I’m in love with someone else. Anger fils my whole body.

Effie yells: ‘OMg what did that boy do? He has no manners!’Effie and Haymitch walk both to the stage where Peeta will be leaving.

I’m still to chocked to move. But before I even can make a step I feel 2 big arms around me.The strong arms that I loved with whole my live. The strong arms that comforts me. Cato’s arms.

‘Why did he said that?’ he ask. ‘I don’t know’ I squeeze. Maybe he’s jealous of what we have and he doesn’t’

He smiles at me.’ I would be jealous to’ I grins.

He laugh. He kisses my nose gently. ‘You look beautiful’ He says.

I laugh ‘You too’

‘You really are a girl on fire, my girl on fire.’ He smiles.

‘And you are my boy with the sword’I said.He kisses my lips gently. ‘I love you’ he says.

I look into his eyes who are so beautifull ans sparky that i say it with whole my heart. The heart that belongs to him. ‘I love you too’

‘Katniss!Where are you?’ Effie yells.

‘I need to go.I’ll see you later’ I smile.

I walk to the voice of Effie but before I can walk Cato’s says on thing that give me butterflies.

He kisses my forehead.’Remember girl on fire, you’re mine’