Oh Brother

Brynn's POV

BEEP...BEEP...BEEP *SLAM*

Today is the first day of starting at a new high school and I was NOT looking forward to it. I don't even know what to wear. UGHHH can I just skip school and stay in bed all day?? Fine I'll get up...just give me 5 more minutes I said to myself as I slowly drift back to sleep. Not a moment later, my door swung right open, scaring the crap out of me.

*WHAMPAM*

I sat straight up, with my heart beating 100mph, searching the room frantically until I saw an ugly looking hyena laughing hysterically on the floor. My face turned beet red as heat went up towards my face. Oh his ass is gonna be toast and burnt before his ass gets kicked all the way across the Atlantic Ocean.

"BLAKE MCKNIGHT," I screamed angrily while stomping towards him. Once he realized that I was heading his way, he quickly stopped laughing and gulped. I started running as he got off the floor and dashed out of my room. "GET BACK HERE YOU," I yelled. I probably looked like a maniac running around the front lawn, chasing an him in circles. I can hear him laugh while he runs. I gave up eventually but not before I got my revenge. As he ran, he didn't notice that I stopped chasing him. What an idiot, I watched with amusement in my eyes. How am I even related to him?? As he got near me, I turned on the hose and sprayed him with cold water.

"OMG AHHH STOP NO AHH STOP PLEASE," his plead coming in parts as water drenched his whole body. I started to laugh so hard that my face turned red. I left the water spraying at him as I ran to turn it off. As soon as the water was off, he glared straight towards me. Oh shit. I'm gonna die aren't I? This time, it was my turn to gulp. He took big strides towards me with an evil smirk tugging on his lips.

"AHHHHHHH," I screamed in fear as I ran towards the front door. As soon as I got in, I locked it feeling relieved when I saw him outside pounding against the door two seconds later.

"OPEN THIS GODDAMN DOOR RIGHT NOW BRYNN. I SWEAR I WILL GET YOU BACK FOR THIS. OPEN THIS DOOR NOW!!!" he shouted. I looked at him feeling accomplished.

"This is what you get for messing with me HAAA," I said with a smug face. I stuck my tongue out at him and began to walk away heading upstairs.

"BRYNN!!!!"
His voice sounded muffled. HAAAAA that's what he gets. Then again...he might get a cold, I thought. Nahhh, he'll be fine. I looked at the clock and It's 6:30 A.M. That should be enough time to take a quick shower. Plus, I don't take that long of a shower anyway, unlike Blake who takes freaking 40 minutes. What does he even do in there?? Wait. No. Gross. I take that back, I don't want to think about it. That's just nasty. I head to my bed room and picked out an outfit first. I sighed through my closet debating on what to wear. Should I wear a dress or should I just wear a crop top with jeans? Or should I wear a romper? I looked at the clock again and realized that time was running out. Fuck it, romper it is. Now where the heck is it??? Ughhh. There's no time for this. I just picked up whatever after searching for 10 minutes and surprisingly, it matched.