Oh Boy Indeed

Home sweet home. Aaah, some snacks and rewatching your favorite movie, with you bundled in your blankets, sitting on the comfortable floor of your room.

Five minutes later and you fell asleep. Damn, you really wanted to see what happens after Winda was so close to killing Tanos.

~

You woke up an hour later and checked the time sleepily. Huh, only twelve. You should probably eat lunch. You stood up and stretched, blinking sleepily around. Hmmm, but you don't feel like staying in your room all day anymore.

Hey, wanna go to to the tower? You texted Cristine.

Yah, bored as all hell
I'll pick u up in like 5 mins

You fell onto your bed, looking up at your ceiling. Hmm, maybe you both could pick up some pizza on the way there.

You scratched your cheek, thinking. You also need to patrol tonight. With the days off you took recently, you gotta check on the city.

Aaah, the daily life of a teenager. A honk outside your window alerted you that Cristine was outside and you stood up and dashed to get your stuff, ran by Uncle June to quickly tell him where you're going and giving him a quick kiss on the cheek, before you disappeared.

~

You made the nail polishes on Cristines dash float in front of her face.

"You could get caught, stop that!" Cristine said, pushing away the nail polish away from her face.

Your finger twitched and the nail polishes are back at floating around her head.

"If we get into a car crash and die, I'm gonna annoy you when we're ghost." Cristine huffed but smiled and a chuckle escaped her when one of the nail polish bottles squished onto her cheek.

"Hey, what else can you do that isn't floating things?"

"Hm, I don't know." You mumbled and shrugged. "I wanna try to manipulate fire."

"Fire?"

"Yeah, I found out I could do that with water!" You said excitedly, then sank down into the seat. "Well, I found out and then sorta accidentally dropped all the water on myself..."

Cristine laughed and you pouted, flinging the nail polishes into the back seats.

Cristine watched you being petty and hummed. "You wanna get pizza on the way there?"

You nodded, still keeping quiet and pouting. Cristine laughed and ruffled your hair.

~

After getting and eating said pizza, Cristine parked the car a block away from the tower.

And with the help of some people that recognized you from before, they let you through.

"Hello ladies!" Some voice said.

You both looked around only to see DP.

"Oh, hey, how's it going?" You smiled.

DP waved his hands around. "Ah you know, same old same old." He jogged over to you both. You all were still in the lobby. "Whatcha guys doing here?"

"We were gonna go up to the tower to hang out with the team." Cristine said.

"Wow, that casually??" DP asked. "I wish I could hang out with them." He cried...well, you can't really see through the mask but it felt like he was. Then he suddenly stopped and whipped out a small bottle. "Also! A friend is Tonys wanted to give this him."