It's meant to be...👀

*Eyes flickering open*

"Oh man, that was the best sleep I had in weeks," mumbled Queen as she awoke. She looked around, not recognizing her surroundings at first. The room was very dark, the blinds were closed. She was in a dark blue room, it was a navy blue and there were LED lights around the ceiling. At that instant the lights were set on the color red. That's when it hit her that she was in Clarence room.

She looked over to him and saw that he was wide awake scrolling through his phone.

"How'd you sleep, Queen?" he asked, eyes glued to his phone. She smiled and shrugged. He put his phone down on the nightstand and straightened up.

"Man, what's wrong shorty?" he asked as he was hugging her. She shakes her head nothing.

~skip 30 mins~

Queen and Clarence were just laying there chilling. Both of them were scrolling through they phones.

Out of nowhere, Queen got bored so she looked over at Clare. He was still starring at his phone. At first, Queen was just casually touching his legs, arms, and torso, then she remembered how much he hated that she touched his butt. A sneaky smirk crossed Queens face .

😼

Queen started grabbing and touching Clarence's butt. He kept trying to move away and fight her back.

"You betta stop cuz, you betta stop," says Clarence.

Queen and Clarence was now wrestling a little bit. He kept trying to fight her back for touching his ass.

This girl really want it, don't she, thought Clarence as he continued to try and fight her back.

The play fighting and ass grabbing on Queen's part continued for a while. Clarence started getting annoyed.

"Next time you touch my ass, imma touch you..." he said as he held her hands and eyed the area he was finna touch. His eyes were looking right at Queen's womanhood. Queen gasped a little and slowly backed down.

Clarence just kept his eyes on hers as she moved away a little.

"Okay, I ain't gonna mess with you no more," Queen said in the tone of a scolded child. Her voice sounded a bit shaky. Clarence looked at her and smirked.

They were back to scrolling on they phones for a while. Clarence changed laying positions a few times... and then, Queen got bored again so she had the bright idea to mess with his butt again.

Queen placed her hand right on his booty. Clarence jumped forward, a bit startled. He sighed an angry sigh and waited 3 seconds to turn his body towards Queen. He took his hand and placed it right at Queen's core. Queen's breaths became quicker along with her heart beat.

Clarence then began rubbing her through her spandex shorts. Queen's face grew red.

Queen looked at Clarence's face for any sign of discomfort on his part. He looked down at her and gave the most daring stare of all. Queen's heart began pounding outta her chest after that look. She felt as if she was now in trouble, as if she got herself into something can't get out of.

After a while of rubbing her through her shorts, Clarence finally earned a few quiet moans and groans.

Queen became so red and embarrassed so she covered her face with a small pillow. Suddenly, Clarence stopped rubbing her and got out of his bed.

Did he get up to leave? What happened? Queen wondered as her face seemed really confused under the pillow. Clothes and shuffling was heard in his direction.

Queen was curious as to what happened so she began easing the pillow down her face, revealing her eyes. As she revealed her eyes, Clarence stood at the foot of the bed with nothing but socks on. Queen's eyes darted right at his member. Clarence face lit up as he realized where her eyes were set. He stood there proudly, he got no shame. Clarence, started to slowly walk towards Queen.

"Oh my god, this is not happening. This is not happening. This is not happening..." Queen mumbled as he approached her. When he reached Queen on the bed he began pulling the covers back really gently. He confidently, began taking her clothes off for her... very slowly without breaking eye contact. Meanwhile, Queen was terrified and shaking while this was all happening. She felt absurdly helpless. God.

As soon as she was completely naked she attempted to cover her whole body. She was shaking and in a whole human pretzel because she was so scared. Queen seemed like she really been through it.

"You okay?" he whispered in her ear. Queen's breaths came out shaky as she nodded her head yes to Clare's question.

"Open yo legs," he whispered to her once more. She slowly began to uncover her body and open her legs. He laid right between her legs and began kissing her face, her lips, her neck, and her chest. He lifted his face and planted a kiss on her stomach, right where her stretch marks were. Clarence remembered that she had told him that her stomach was the part of her body that she hated the most, so he was just trying to make her feel loved and beautiful.

Clarence then tried making his way down to her core to make her feel some pleasure but Queen's hands caught his face and pulled him up to hers again.

"Don't go any lower..." she whispered helplessly. He obeyed her and began kissing her neck and face once again.

Clare waited a bit before actually entering her. At this point, his length kept grazing over her core causing a few moans here and there. She was finally ready for him.

"Okay, Clare. Im ready..." she whispered. His face lit up and he began positioning himself at her entrance. He stuck the tip in first and waited a little for her to adjust.

"Oh my god..." she moaned.

"Yoo shtawp, it's just the tip..."

Clarence then pushed the rest of himself into Queen, very gently. She became a moaning mess. He started thrusting into her harder and harder each time. Stroke game was on pointttt.

"You feelin that mamas..." Clarence said in a low husky voice.

~skip a few mins~

"I'm gonna cum Clare..." Queen spits out in between moans. Clarence speeds up his pace and makes her cum. He keep stroking after she done and then he cums too.

They breathe heavily trying to catch their breaths. Clarence lays back down and falls asleep while holding Queen. Queen lays their, blankly starring at the ceiling. Then she gets up and goes and takes a shower.

OHHHH SHHHNAPPPPPP😲