Muttering and Mimicking part 2

~~~~~Milas POV~~~~~

I ran outside I don't want jeffrey to see me like this I quickly went up the ladder at the side of the airport and sat on the roof I really hope jeffrey haven't followed me!

But oh look here he is I love him I really do but... I don't wanna see him right now!!

~~~~~Jeffrey's POV~~~~~

Of coarse I followed mila but I didn't wanna make it obvious otherwise I would of got looks and ... Not good ones! When I saw her go out I checked for her everywhere but still couldn't see her! I finally gave up and went up the ladder at the side of the airport and sat on the roof I then realised she was up here! I ran to her and sat beside her but she just turned her back and started crying ... I really like her I really do but.. I wish she didn't cut.... She weakly whispered beside me "g...g...go.....a....way...y..you...hhhavve ...a..p...p..plane....t..to.....c...catch!" I then heard out of a speaker from the desk an office man speak "The 129 Plane to Hawaii is being delayed for minor repairs in the wheel, feel free to relax for the next 2 hours! " then I heard loads of sighs which made Mila giggle slightly I whispered in her ear "oh no! What a shame! Guess you are stuck with me for the next 2 hours!" (NOTICE THE SARCASM HEREEE) k gently lifted up her arm and said "why Mila... Why?" She started tearing up again and I gave her a hug.....I never wanted to end it...

~~~~~Milas POV~~~~~

Jeffrey lifted my arm up and said "why Mila...why?" Which made me feel so sad and I started tearing up again and jeffrey hugged his arms were warm and I snuggled into his chest I never wanted to let go and by Jeffrey's face I could tell he didn't want to let me go he made me feel so good and we must of been hugging for at least 20 minutes and jeffrey lifted my hand, put his hands round my neck and leaned in but I turned around and sat down again jeffrey asked " what's wrong "

And I muttered " I've never kissed anyone before " silently he said "what!?" And I piped up and said *sigh* "I've never kissed anyone...yeah yeah laugh all you want" jeffrey just said "I heard you the first time but I just wanted to see your facial expression! "

"JEFFREYYYYYYYYYYY!! I....YOU ARE GONNA PAY FOR THAT.... OK YOU HAVE TO GIVE ME A PIGGY BACK RIDE UNTIL THE PLANE!"

" Only if you let me teach you ..."

"Ummm...Jeffrey I know how to give a piggy back ride "

"I meant only if you let me teach you how to kiss properly"

"But I don't wanna kiss anyone but you" I muttered to myself

"I heard that!"

"Sh🍓t..."

"Excuse me watch your language!"

I giggled

" fine.... Deal.....when is my first lesson?" I said while biting my lip

"NOW!"

Jeffrey leaned in and crashed his lips on mine, I kissed back, the kiss lasted for a good 4 minutes until me and Jeffrey had to stop for air and I heard him mutter...

" I'd kill to do that again!"

"Well maybe after you give me a piggy back ride!"

His eyes widened when he realised I heard that and he blushed and I, mimicking the voice of jeffrey said "ooh,I'm Jeffrey I just tricked Mila into kissing me and I am madly in love with her and she is madly in love with you but dosent think you feel the same way ( by this point I started sounding normal ) and loves you to the moon and back even if you don't feel the same way about her (sameeee Wayyyy I know you feel the sameeeeee wayyyy wayyyy wayyyyyy OK BACK TO THE STORY)

I then realised I went of track and Jeffrey had a big grin on his face

And I pushed him lightly and said "what's sooo funnnyyy" playfully

"I love you to Neptune and back "

"how do I know your not lying!?"

He kissed me and I jumped wrapped my legs around his waist and he put his tongue on my lip asking for entrance and we tongued for another good 7 minutes and when I let go he just hugged me and twirled me around and then put me down and said " your a professional born kisser!"

I giggled at his comment and with that jeffrey motioned me to the stairs and I told him "it's harder going down than up!" And with that he swept me of my feet and held me bridal style down the ladder and when we got down he held my hand and we walked in...