De La Cruz Premiere

2020 is the year of Noah's film "De La Cruz" first came out. Noah gained alot of recognition and reputation from this film. Noah Gabriel acted as Ernesto De La Cruz. The company organized a premiere for De La Cruz. Noah got reminded of Valerie, Claudia's writer. Noah thought about her for a second but he brushed it off. Two weeks go by, Noah received a message from the company saying that Valerie would be a nice addition to the panel. Noah was hesitant about Valerie joining the same show as him and conflict that could happen but he sucked it up and agreed.

Weeks go by, The premiere is starting. Noah is wearing a tailored black and white suit with a red tie. Noah is backstage waiting for a announcer to say his name. Noah hears "Writer of Claudia... Valerie!" Noah panicked. "Why is she here?" Noah asked himself. "Why would her mom allow her to come all the way down to Florida?" Noah came out when they announced him.

Valerie looks over and sees Noah in his suit, looking exactly like how she expected. Valerie just glanced at Noah and looked back down.

The panel starts and people start asking questions about the film and the people who helped make the film. Valerie and the people who were mainly the producers.. Went to a designated seat in the audience. And a journalist asked Noah a surprising question "Noah, it seems that you and Valerie have a past... Can you give us any info on that?" Noah paused in silence and then looked at Valerie that who was still in the crowd. "We had a past but... Its not the time right now. Its too hard for me. Maybe we'll see what happens in the future." Noah replied.