Prolouge

January 22, 2019 BREAKING NEWS
A creature which could be compared to a vampire was found in the streets of Euyork city during midnight. The origin of this creature is still unknown.

July 23, 2019 BREAKING NEWS
A new trend has blown up the whole internet! According to witnesses, a doctor from St. Mary's Hospital created a new chemical that can be injected in humans to turn them into blood thirsty creatures– vampires.

July 31, 2019 BREAKING NEWS
The human race has gone crazy! Dr. Rodriguez has announced that the resources for the chemical that turns humans into 'vampires' had a shortage because of the number of human race that purchased his drug and the number of pure humans have decreased.

August 1, 2019 BREAKING NEWS
Dr. Rodriguez has officially announced that her medecines have ran out and the last drop of this drug has been handed over to a close relative. The rich doctor also announced her retirement and leave from the field of medicine.

December 31, 2019 BREAKING NEWS
The blood thirsty creatures also known as the vampires have been said to lose their minds and started a mass murder in different cities around the world.

On exactly December 31 2019, 4:25PM, Lianne Callaghan's parents have been found dead inside their own home, ruthlessly murdered and torn into pieces by a blood thirsty creature that Lianne truly despise. Vampires.