Why Don't You Kiss Her (Songfiction)

Disclaimer: I don't own the song 'Why Don't You Kiss Her' it's by Jessie McCartney

We're the best of friends

And we share our secrets

She knows everything that is on my mind

Kyrill and I were the best of friends, she knows everything about me and I also know everything about her. Sometimes I even think if she is a psychic because she knows everything that is on my mind.

Lately somethings' changed

As I lie awake in my bed

A voice here inside my head

Softly says

We were having the best time of our lives and suddenly a new guy came to the neighbourhood. His name is Neil. I can tell that by the way he looks at her there's admiration. I don't even know why I am being like this. Why am I angry? I'm only her best friend right? But why am I jealous? Do I love her more than a friend? There's something in my head saying that if you like to be with him I will let you free.

Why don't you kiss her

Why don't you tell her

Why don't you let her see

The feelings that you hide

'Cause she'll never know

If you never show

The way you feel inside

Can't you just tell her that you love her, kiss her, let her see the feelings you have for her. Or you will end up just like me… a guy who didn't confess his feelings to the one he loves.

Oh im so afraid to make that first move

Just a touch and we could cross the line

Never really wanted to make the first move I know if I confess to her and we may end up with each other but what if we will break up? I cannot risk our friendship… if being friends with is the only way to be comfortable with her I would take the risk.

Every time she's near

I wanna never let her go

Confess to her what my heart knows

Hold her close

When she's near just can't help to feel butterflies in my stomach. I feel very happy I don't want to let her go. Every time I attempt to confess to her I would just stutter and make an excuse. I sighed. He deserves you, and I don't.

Why don't you kiss her

Why don't you tell her

Why don't you let her see

The feelings that you hide

'Cause she'll never know

If you never show

The way you feel inside

Damn Neil! could you just tell her already? I'm the one who is suffering here… and I would do everything to make her happy even if she doesn't know it.

What would you say

I wonder would she just turn away

Or would she promise me

That she's here to stay

It hurts me to wait

I keep asking myself

What if you confess, would she walk away from you or accept your love for her? It hurts me to wait for her but I can wait a century for her… You know Neil, your damn lucky to have her but why aren't you saying anything?

Why don't you kiss her (tell her you love her)

Why don't u tell her (tell her you need her)

Why don't you let her see

The feelings that you hide

'Cause she'll never know

If you never show

The way you feel inside...

You're lucky to have her don't ever hurt her or you will regret this big time. You should confess to her to let her know that she is loved.

Why don't you kiss her?

Please take care of her for me Neil… if you ever hurt her I'll beat to pulp… be aware of me I might take her away from you if you don't treat her nicely.

xD this songfic is so epic!!! hahahahaha.. the ending is kind of weird..