wнaт нappened тo тнeѕe ғaмoυѕ ιdolѕ?

wнaт нappened тo тнeѕe ғaмoυѕ ιdolѕ тнaт are тнe parenтѕ oғ тнe мaιn cнaracтerѕ ιn тнιѕ ѕтory?

(DISCLAIMER: I'm not trying to throw shade or hate at any of these groups or anything, this is just a bunch of made up nonsense for this story's universe)

×××

ʙ†$-

•BTS aren't disbanded, but all of the more members are more active doing their own things.

•Taehyung and Jimin pursued a modeling career, and are planning to launch their own clothing brand together.

•Jungkook makes his own solo music.

•Namjoon and Yoongi produces music for other big celeberties, and every once in a while drop some tracks of their own.

•Jin started his own cooking show.

•Hoseok makes a living by choreographing dances for other groups, and sometimes modeling.

~×~

Ǹඋ†-

•By now, all of the NCT members have eventually left NCT due to being too old and having children, the only origonal members that are still in NCT are Jisung and Chenle, who are both now in the 127 unit.

•NCT consists of 20 members at the time of this story, only 2 of them being og members.

•Most of the og members who left wanted to live a peaceful life without any more fame bothering them, only Doyoung starting a solo career, Jaemin and Jeno forming a duet, and Taeyong and Johnny starting a modeling career.

~×~

㉫x✿-

•EXO has all parted ways.

•Kai, Suho, and Sehun became models.

•Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Chen, and Xiumin became soloists.

•D.O further pursuing his acting career.

~×~

ĸrÏ$ Ŵµ-

•Kris Wu is still making solo music.

~×~

G✿†7-

•Got7 only consists of 6 members at the moment and are somewhat inactive, but haven't announced disbanding.

•Jackson went fully solo, but does more modeling than music nowadays.

~×~

ʙしAඋĸ pÏǸĸ-

•Blackpink are still all together and constantly pumping out music, just not as often as they used to be due to all of them being married.

~×~

ʙÏGʙAǸG-

•BigBang disbanded wAaaaAAaay long ago.

•Taeyang continued his solo career.

•Daesung starteda solo career.

•T.O.P and Seungri decided to want to live a peaceful quiet life without anyone constantly being up to date with their business.

•GD expanded his fashion brand and made it one of the most known brands in South Korea.

~×~

ϵ-

•IU still continues to make music, and often collabs with her husband, Jungkook.

×××

These are the only idols relevant to the story.

Tag at least 5 people if you're interested in this fic owo.