Chapter 16

Olivia hye: The boat starting to feel a little shaky Gowon

Gowon: Good that's mean we're getting to the waves

Olivia hye: You sure you wanna do this? We might have a chance to turn back

Gowon: We come too far now Olivia

Olivia hye: But what if something seriously bad happen to one of us?

Olivia hye: What if one of us drowns and dies? What are you gonna do then?

Gowon: Stop putting these bad thoughts into my head now your making nervous

Olivia hye: Now your nervous?

Gowon: Ugh leave me alone Olivia

Olivia hye: Fine but if we all die it's all on you

I then stop texting Gowon and went back to the front where Chuu, Kim lip, Yves, and Haseul were at. They all chatted as if nothing bad was going to happen. We were just to getting into the middle of the oceans where the huge waves would come and sink this ship. I'm still hella scared. Something seriously bad could happen and nobody seems to care. I mean yeah we all can swim but what if we get trap somewhere in the boat where we can't escape then what? Plus this plan can go wrong in so many ways.

Just then the boat started to feel hella shaky. The boat then tip slightly over to the right. Me, Kim lip, Yves, and Chuu slip towards the edge of the boat also falling off. "Ok so we're having some slight issue with the boat" Gowon said on the speakers "Everyone please stay ca-" Before Gowon could even finish the sentence the boat then tip over to the left side. Water came down on my side on so me kimlip, yves, and chuu got soak. Great. "OKAY FORGET WHAT I SAID PLEASE FIND SOMEWHERE SAFE TO HIDE NOW!!" I immediately grab kimlip "I know a place we can hide" I said "Ummm okay but wait what about the others?" "FORGET ABOUT THEN" I yelled "Right..." Kimlip said "Anyways let's go."

I took Kimlip to the storage room. "Shouldn't we get the others?" She said "They're fine trust me. Vivi a part robot she'll make sure everyone safe" "What?" Kim lip said "Ummmm nothing!!!!" "I'm really concern now-" Me and Kimlip fell onto the floor as the boat was struggling to keep balance over the waves "Stay here Kimlip I'm going to see if the others are safe" I said "NOW YOU WANNA DO THAT?!?!?" "Ummm sure why not?" I quickly ran all the back to the top of the boat. Everyone was gone. I had to fine Jinsoul so I text Chuu.

Olivia hye: CHUUUUUU

Chuu: WHAT?

Olivia hye: Where's Jinsoul?

Chuu: She's with me

Olivia hye: I NEED HER

Chuu: That's sounds sexual

Olivia hye: Gurl-

Chuu: I mean that's how I be like when I want Yves

Olivia hye: I DID NOT NEED TO KNOW THAT

Chuu: Lol I'm joking

Chuu: But anyways how am I suppose to get Jinsoul of her hiding spot?

Chuu: She seems pretty scared

Olivia hye: Idk do chuu things?

Chuu: Chuu things? Got it

Olivia hye: Make sure she at the front of the boat so I can get her

Chuu: Okay okay now let me do my "chuu things"

Probably now even a minute after texting chuu Jinsoul was walking up towards the boat. Not sure how chuu did it so fast. I quickly ran over to Jinsoul "What are you doing up here?" I said "Chuu force me out of hiding spot for some reason and I'm really scared right now" "Come with me then. We can hide in the storage room together" "Okay thanks."

Me and Jinsoul quickly ran back to the storage room. This was it. Kimlip and Jinsoul were finally going to see each other for the first time in awhile. I'm not sure how they gonna react and Honestly don't wanna be here when they do see each other. I'm gonna pray to god they can make up and I don't have to do these stupid plans again.

I'm so sorry for this chapter being trash. Please forgive me 🙏.