Chapter 17

Olivia p.o.v

"WHAT THE HELL OLIVIA!!" Jinsoul try to leave the room once she saw Kimlip "IT WASN'T MY IDEA IT WAS HASEUL!!" I grab Jinsoul arm "Please let me explain I-" "HELL NO!! I should have known something was going on. I knew I saw Kim lip before we got on the boat but I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me" "I don't understand why you would so this" Kim lip said "Like what was the whole point of this? You do realize we about to die on this boat right?" "IT WASN'T MY IDEA!!" I yelled "Vivi found out Kim lip still wanted to be friends with Jinsoul and Hyujin found that Jinsoul still love Kim lip so then everyone else came up with this stupid ass plan to get you back together but this backfire badly."

Jinsoul and Kim lip didn't say nothing to me but stare "Look we know y'all love each other secretly so you might as well confess, make up, get back together, and then we get off this damn boat!!" Again Jinsoul and Kim lip didn't say anything "So y'all not gonna speak because y'all got expose? I swear to god I-"

"Hiiii everyone this Gowon speaking obviously. So the wave are getting a little bit crazy so we gonna evacuate the boat hehe. Meet me at the front of the boat for life jackets and stuff." Jinsoul then ran out of the room and Kim lip got up and ms push out of her way "GUYS I KNOW YOUR MAD BUT THIS WASN'T MY IDEA!!" I yelled running after them.

Everyone was already at the front of boat with lifejackets on when me, Kim lip, and Jinsoul got there. "Did the plan work?" Gowon ask "No Gowon it didn't" I said "I just wanna get off this damn boat" Jinsoul said "Then lets go." Gowon said.

Author note: This chapter is really boring and short and I'm sorry for that. I'm going to post another chapter either today or tomorrow cause it's Christmas break and I ain't got shit to do. Bye guy merry christmas!!