Chapter 24 - Home

No one's pov

10 months later....

Jungkook looked at the appointment letter in his hand and his hyungs... 'Woahh kookie.. we are so proud of you..  now you are the official photographer of Txt..' bambam hugged him.. jungkook is really happy..

'Did you pack everything kookie.. do you need something..' Jinyoung asked. Jungkook shook his head..

'He is really happy after a long time you are going to meet your idiotic boyfriend.. how do you feel?' Youngjae asked..

'I'm nervous.. aishhh.. ' Jackson laughed a little.. 'don't be nervous kookie.. but why didn't you want to inform him.. they will be so happy..' Mark asked the younger..

'Just a surprise.. so dont tell anyone about it..' at the night they all enjoy their dinner and talks about a lot.. of course they will miss jungkook but he has also a family,friends and his boyfriend in Seoul.. so they understand the reason..

Jungkook looked at the empty room where he stayed in the past 11 months.. a new home and a lovable family.. he layed on the bed and looked at the photo of taehyung.

'Your jagi is going to meet you hyung

'Your jagi is going to meet you hyung.. only one day.. just wait for me..  I will be back to you..' He is so excited to meeting his hyungs  and his idiot...

'Jungkookie.. I will miss you.. ' bambam cried a little.. jungkook hugged him tightly.. 'I will miss you too..' He looked at his hyungs and bowed to them..

'Thank you hyungs.. for taking care of me.. I'm sorry I didn't do anything to you.. thank you for making me happy.. I feel like a family.. if I hurt you guys.. I'm really sorry.. dont forget me..' Mark hugged him..

'Pabo.. why are you saying sorry.  You are really our lovable brother kookie.. ' Jackson cried..

'Yahhh.. don't cry.. you are making us cry too..' Jinyoung consoled him.. they engulfed the younger into a group hug..

'Take care kookie.. we will meet you in Seoul soon.. 'Bambam said.. jungkook cried..

'Don't cry baby.. you are making us cry too..' youngjae wiped his tears.. jungkook waved his hands to them.. 'I will miss him..' bambam said..

'Dont worry.. we will visit him..' youngjae wrapped his hand around him..

In flight jungkook was so nervous and also happy.. he made a plan.. he didn't able to hide his smile.. he looked around the flight and saw a couple beside him.. he remembered his happy moments with taehyung.. how he touch, his little teasings, his deep voice, his kisses.. jungkook can't wait to see him...