𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞 ᵗʷⁱⁿ ˢⁱˢ

Jeon Jungkook

"Yo kook, mom's calling you downstairs" I felt someone crazily shaking me

I groaned "leave Lisa, tell Mom five more minutes" I push the blinds to my face covering it from the exposed sunlight that's crawling through my window. Suddenly, I felt the blanket was ripped from my face, that made it scrunched up cause of the sunlight

"No, mom will also kill me for not waking you up. Now, chop chop. Get up and brush that horrible breath of yours" Lisa exclaimed while clapping her hands

"Horrible breath? Excuse me sis, this guy is always fresh" I sass at her.

She looked at me with "really" face. She scoffed then said
"Whatever Mr. 'Fresh' now go we'll be late at the office" pushing me into the bathroom

"Okay, okay can you go now? I can't shower if you're here. Now shoo, you pest this handsome boy's needs to clean up" I said with such swag. Lisa was ready to spat daggers at me but we heard a loud voice coming downstairs.

"If you kids don't hurry up, I'll cut all of your allowances so that you guys can suffer"

Our eyes went wide
"Jungkook's just taking a shower mom. And I'll be there now,just fixing my hair" Lisa yelled back at our 'on-fire' mother.

"You better"

"Phew that was close" I said with such ease

"Well your welcome from getting your ass be beaten with the great 'flops'"

I chuckled "yeh yeh. Now go before mom also hit you wit dat DDU-DDU-DU" I pushed her outside my room. I heard her laugh before saying

"Okay I'll be downstairs now"

I just nodded in response and quickly did my morning routine.

Hello, my name is Jeon Jungkook. That girl that you saw(read) just now, is my twin-older sister. We live with our parents who are CEOs. I love my family so much, we all respect and support each other. We are always there for each other whatever happens. Like what happened to my sister.
2 years ago my sister secretly had a boyfriend. I was the only one who knew it cause that time, my father didn't want us to be involved in relationships because we need to focus on our training on being the CEOs of our company. Those days where she will secretly leave the house to go on a date with her boyfriend, I was happy for her, she found someone who made her happy. Those days where she will tell me the moments they had the whole day with her eyes sparkling. I was happy for her, I really was. At first I was uneasy, but she told me to not worry. So, I stopped and let it be. But i didn't know that it'll make things bad.

That one night when I was nervously sitting on our living room sofa, cold beads of sweat running down my forehead. The phone on my ear repeatedly rang, gulping, stealing glances at the ticking clock at the very corner of the room.

She told me she was going on a date with her boyfriend the whole day. She and I didn't worry as our parents were on a business trip the whole week. She said she'd be back at 8 noon. But worry struck me as soon as I woke up 10 noon and realized she was not home.
I was dead ass worried, not knowing what to do, not knowing where the hell did that boyfriend of hers took her. I told myself to calm down because I know that she has faith on her boyfriend. So I just stayed inside the house, still worrying.

Moments later, I heard the door open, I sprung up on the couch and ran to meet her at the door hopping and smiling that she's finally here.

But all of that went downhill when I saw her bruised face, ripped clothes, red eyes with tears running down her face.

"L-lisa"

TBC
;)