Some what awake.

Chapter two.

                        As I sit by her eating a sand which and a coke, I see her hand move. I call her boyfriend in. And I say watch her hand, as it moves again we call the nurse into he room. Saying she is moving her hands but her eyes are still staying closed, why is this? The doctor said sometimes being in a coma can make you brain dead which we are about 99% sure that she is brain dead. As me and her boyfriend cry, we ask the doctor what is the best thing for us to do. She says to pray and believe is all that we can do. As we start crying I say I need some air so I go outside to catch my breathe and I get a text from a old guy friend. I haven't heard from him in like ages. I say hi now isn't a great time, He ask why what's going on I say my best friend is in the hospital. He said that's crazy I was just thinking I need to call you. I said that is kinda crazy. He asked me if it was okay and I came and saw everyone in the hospital. I said sure ya it's only me you know. He said that is even better. 

                        I went back inside and the doctors asked me some questions about her history. I said she was a FBI agent and just step off the team because of her finding out she was sick. They asked me about being abused by anyone. I said I don't believe so why? They said she has broken 2 ribs, I said maybe from work.  I don't know, but I can tell you this she did go into the hospital about 4 months ago from falling off the bridge a guy she was hunting pushed her off maybe that's where that happened. She never told me what happens.