III

-Torture-

"Let me go" You screamed.

"Soundwave, we require a groundbridge". The Jet said. The Aston Martin squeezes you tighter.

"Quiet" he hissed

You cried in pain. His sharp fingers Digging into your showing skin. The metal he was digging into wasn't affecting you. Feeling no pain.

A portal appeared in front of these giant robots holding you hostage. Filling the area with a green and blue mix light. They slowly headed towards it.

You started squirming in the giants hand. Trying to wiggle yourself out. He squeezed harder. Not able to breath. You wheezed and he heard. Letting go slightly.  Allowing air to reach your lungs. You breathed heavy.

He walked into the portal. Dizziness and nausea washed over you. You felt like throwing up.

On the other side of the portal. It showed a computer room. Filled with more robots. 2 stuck out. One of them had a visor for a face. It's arms were flat and its legs bent back then forward. It was purple and black.
The other one. Was large, larger than the rest. It's hands were held behind its back. Spikes in its shoulder and it was a silver and a purple color. And from the looks of it, It looked like it was the leader.

"Knockout, Starscream." The leader said. from the tone of his voice it was definitely a guy.

"What did you find" he asked harshly.

"My lord, we did not find Breakdown. His signal was placed on this human" 'Knockout' explained. The leader turned around and looked at the to robots you saw first. Shivers went down your spine.

"Starscream, lock her up. Find out what you can, she might be the key to finding the Autobot base"

"Yes my Leige" 'Starscream' said. Knockout let go of you and Starscream took a grip. Holding you tight and walking out from where they were before. Your arms were free from his grasp. You started hitting his hand

"Let me go, You asshole!" You screamed at him

"Do not talk to me like that, Bug" he said. Pressing his fingers in the same place as Knockout. Puncturing your skin.

Starscream turned the corner. Into a different room. The doors snapped open revealing a room with chains hanging from the ceiling and a hole above it. A blue light lit up the room.

Starscream eased off the grip. The pressure from his fingers eased off as well. The open wound started to bleed. Feeling the blood run down your skin.

He took one chain and held your arm. Wrapping the chain around your forearm. And did the same thing with your other arm. He let go and you were dangling in the air.

"Let me out. I didn't do anything." You screamed. Starring daggers at him

"Tsk, tsk, tsk, The Autobots should really keep better track of their pets" he hissed getting abnormally close to your face. Too close for comfort.

He then backed off and turned around, headed for the door. Leaving you dangling in the air alone.

The fuck is an Autobot