Chapter Ten (Short)

The Day Before The Plan Takes Action.

Third P.O.V

Ally was in the living room with Stephen and Jay, the tension was so thiccccc that anyone that entered the room runs out. Ally gulped, she was nervous. Very nervous.

"The hell are you staring at?!" 'Growled' Stephen, 'seething'.

Jay rolled his eyes, glaring at Stephen. "Fuck off," Jay said, clenching his jaw.

Ally internally smirked, oh this going to be great. "The meeting is about to start!" Shai announced with a professional look on her face.

Both Kings stood up, glaring at each other before making their way (downtown.) To the meeting room. Ally pursed her lips before getting up, following the Kings while smirking slightly.

Entering the meeting's room, the Kings sat down five feet apart while scowling at each other. "Tomorrow is the day we will free our Princes, we will ambush the Cai Castle," Jay said, glancing at everyone with a blank face.

The room was deadly silent, no one dared to oppose the idea for they value their lives. "Everyone better be prepared, I won't hesitate to kill anyone of you if this went wrong." Stephen announced, glaring at them.

Everyone nodded, gulping in fear as they remembered the last one who made a plan go wrong. "Good." Both Kings said in unison, glaring at each other for it.

Ally grinned mentally, she just thought of a brilliant idea. Should I tell Bella? Ally thought but decided not to(day), Bella would shut it down. "Go pack everything you need, there's a war knocking on the door." Jay ordered, getting up.

One by one, the people in the room got up and went to their rooms to pack their things. Ally got up and went to her room, she was going to wait till everyone was asleep to go to the weapons' room. She was going to destroy all the weapons, and no one was going to suspect her.

Ally smirked, oh this was going to be great.

At The Office.

Jay and Stephen were discussing the plan on how to kidnap Ally, they were going to wait until everyone is asleep to strike. "Alright, see you at night." Stephen said before getting up.

Jay nodded, saying "don't forget to so the door shut." Earning the middle finger from Stephen.

Jay chuckled as Stephen slammed the door shut, this was going great. Stretching, Jay glanced at his paperwork and pouted, there was a lot.