How I got into this mess

It's not everyday the avengers get a day off, for some reason earth is simply a power house for non human threats. Since the world isn't on fire today, we all got to do are own things and relax for once.
I was in my room in pajama pants and a sports bra simply trying to fall asleep. It's been forever since I've gotten more than 3 hours of sleep. Today we had no missions. Bu mine was to sleep.

Just as I was starting to drift off, the alarm in the compound went off. Speaking of off, me and my clumsy ass fell straight to the floor at the sudden alert. I dashed to the living room absolutely forgetting the only thing I was wearing was sports bra and pajama shorts. When I got there all I saw was a smirking Tony and something behind his back. Soon everyone else (cap,wanda, vis, nat,bucky, scott, pietro, bruce, peter, other peter, thor, and loki). "Tony! What did you drag us out here for if theres no one in a million mile radius of attacking us." Bucky said in a annoyed manner. "Yeah, some of us were busy." bruce muttered, turning a light shade of pink looking at natasha, who was holding back a smirk. "Well sorry if I don't have a girl to make out with Brucey. And it looks like (Y/N) here was very busy herself, nice out by the way." Tony said sarcastically. My eyes widened as I looked down at my attire and messy hair. All i could do was comb my hands through my hair and use my magic to conjure an oversized hoodie and ripped black jeans to make myself look slightly more presentable infront of the group. "Anyway Stark, you wanted our attention, and you got it. What did you want." Steve asked remaining calm. "Glad you asked capsicle, we need a team building exercise. And with that I've decided to play seven minutes in heaven." Groans and sighs filled the room while Tony stood there with a smug look on his face. "YES!" silence filled the room as everyone stared around looking for who said that. Suddenly Clint jumped down from the vents right next to Tony who had an childish grin wiped on his face. "What, finally something interesting is happening in the group." clint said. His smile only grew, if that's possible. everyone took a seat somewhere in the living room know that they have no choice. All except for one. Guess who "nope there is no way i'm doing this shi-" "language!" cap said on cue. I sighed and said "I'm not playing a game that exists for the soul purpose of drunk high school parties. NO FRICKIN WAY" "And with that attitude-" Tony said as he walked up towards me, "you my lovely dear are going first. Bringing the bag to my face. I glared at him with a look that said 'i wont hesitate to kill you of the spot ' He glared back at me. A silence fill the room, all eyes on me and Tony. Until he forcefully pulled my hand in the bag. I sighed admitting defeat rummaging through the bag only to get ...