Killer Instinct Part 2!

Chase Authors: Welcome everyone back to SWA Killer Instinct! Ready to get to these last few matches!

Chad Andrews: After the match between Cake & Bonifer, The crowning of Dylan Payne as our first Ground Zero champion and the destruction of both Doom Crew & Project Altitude due to 2 mysterious people! There was a hell of a lot of action but let's see what else we got.

***************************************************************************

"5th match: Triple threat Kristian Carmichael v Jimmy Controversy v Marcus Salas for the SWA International championship"

*Broken Mirrors by Voodoo Diamond plays*

Justin Roberts: The following contest is set for one fall! Introducing first, from New Jersey. Jimmy Controversy!

Chase Authors: Here is the Causer of Controversy. He looks as energetic as ever, looking to be the one to take the International Championship here tonight.

Chad Andrews: Fucking shit cricket.

Chase Authors: Can you just be a normal commentator for once?

Chad Andrews: No

*Jimmy gets in the ring*

*Breaking Through by the Wreckage plays*

*The fans cheer as Kristian Carmichael comes down to the ring*

Justin Roberts: And his opponent, from Big Rock City. "Komma-Cazzi" Kristian Carmichael!

Chad Andrews: What a big pop here for KC!

Chase Authors: Kristian making his debut tonight, In Atlanta Georgia, he arrived on the scene setting his goal the day that Marcus Salas win that title. And now he is here tonight to complete that said goal!

*KC gets in the ring*

Audio: Next...Gen...Kid!

Justin Roberts: And introducing the Champion, from Jalisco Mexico. Marcus Salas!

Chad Andrews: And here is the International champ!

Chase Authors: Marcus Salas, the Nex-Gen Kid. Former VGW NXT Television Champion now current SWA International champion, he even held a Nex Gen open challenge for the title on the last SWA show before Killer Instinct. Showing how much of a fighting Champion he is.

*Marcus gets in the ring as the three men stare each other down, the ref easiest the title in the air before ringing the bell*

Chad Andrews: This barn burning match is officially underway!

Chase Authors: Getting this part started with a bang.

*Jimmy walks to the middle of the ring and talks trash to both Carmichael & Salas but just gets a double superkicks from both men*