SWA Killer Instinct Post Show!

*We are seen in the office of Rick C*

Rick C: Great gadspe Mermaid Man! What a show Killer Instinct was and now we get to here from everyone about their thoughts & opinions on it tonight, let me not take up your time and get right into it

Rick C: Great gadspe Mermaid Man! What a show Killer Instinct was and now we get to here from everyone about their thoughts & opinions on it tonight, let me not take up your time and get right into it. TALLY HO!

***************************************************************************

*We see Crim sitting in the parking lot, a expressionless face. Standing in front of his car with the broken window that was spray painted saying "That's what happen when you mess with us! -Tommy Miles"

Dylan Trent: Mr, Rocker. I came to talk to you about the events that occurred with the Syndicate & The Regime's Mafia Miles & Garrett! Think we could get a wo-

Crim: Enough! I saw and I experienced so Mirage! You may have got me with sending your Mafia at me but don't worry, your fate will be sealed soon along side everyone in the Regime! But to the topic on hand..Logan, what happened? We were the tightest friends out of all that aren't the CLON and you go do this, turn your back on me! Behind these scenes, I saved your career! If I didn't think of you back at the start of the season then you would still be in ATW, leading that shit hole of a group of renegades called the Syndicate but now you are leading them in SWA, you want to take me out now! Fine then if that is how you want to be then we can play that game. Rocker..out!

*******************************************************************************************We see Cake jumping around backstage after his win over Bonifer*

*We see Cake jumping around backstage after his win over Bonifer*

Dylan Trent: Well, I see someone is happy about their win tonight!

Cake: Sure am Trent! Poor Bonnie went in thinking he was gonna win but bullying others doesn't get you anywhere here on SWA so that is why I had to take him out here tonight!

Dylan Trent: The way you won was astounding also, what gave you the right moment to think of that?

Cake: Well, it's very simple...I just thought of it off the top of my head! Like I always do with things.