Chapter 2

Rick's pov

After a few minutes I turned around to face ray.

Me:are you a boy or a girl.

He looked at me like I was stupid.

Ray: im a boy.
Damn I thought you was a girl.

Ray: you thought wrong.

Me:shit,did I say that out loud?

He nodded

Me:sorry,it just that you look so much like a--

Ray:I know.

Did this bitch just cut me off.where they do that at.

Right before I can say something to him, he opened the door that led to my new class.

Ray pov

As soon as we got out of the office this new girl asked me if I was a boy or a girl.I wanted to slap the shit out of her just because of that. I got bullied because of that but she fine as fuck so Im not going to and plus she's new how bad can she be.

Me: im a boy

She said "I thought you was a girl"

Ray:you thought wrong.

Then she apologize and shit.

(In the class room)

"Damn" someone yelled out as we entered the now quite classroom.

Teacher:welcome young lady to our class would you like to introduce yourself.

She nodded and went up front by the white broad.

Ricki:hi, my name is ricki demelus, I love chocolate, I can draw,im 17 years old, and my favorite color is red,black, and blue.Oh yeah dont ever get me made or I will fuck you up, got that.

Whoa she said it like she mean it.I like her she's feisty.

Teacher:okay you may sit in between christa and brittney.  Raise your hands you two.

Christa and Brittney raised their hands and started doing the nea nea in their seat.
They so stupid but fine to. Princeton and Roc are so lucky. But me nope,im singal but not for long.Ricki you will be mine.