Grumpy Mornings -Fluff-

-please note that Bakugo and Uraraka are already dating and live together in this one-shot! Also, partial credit goes to ❤Best boi Kiri❤ on The My Hero Academia Amino!-

Uraraka was still asleep the next morning, cuddled close to Bakugo with her arm around his. He slowly woke up with a groan and started to sit up. Uraraka frowned in her sleep and held his arm tighter as he moved. Bakugo soon noticed and leaned back down, not wanting to wake her up.

Uraraka woke up no more than five minutes later from the bright sunlight in Bakugo's room. She rubbed her eye and yawned sleepily. Uraraka put her hand down and looked at Bakugo. She blushed lightly as he smirked and said, "Hey.". She smiled at this and giggled a bit as she said, "Hi.". Bakugo blushed lightly.

"God damn it's bright!" He said covering his eyes. Uraraka laughed, "Get some curtains then!". Bakugo uncovered his eyes and got out of bed angrily. "... I need coffee." He said walking into the kitchen. Uraraka broke into a fit of laughter, rolling around on Bakugo's bed. "He's so angry!" She said between laughs.

Bakugo sipped his coffee from his #1 mug and sighed in relief. "Ah. Coffee." He said to himself. "AND I HEARD THAT, PINK CHEEKS!! YOU'RE LUCKY I HAVE MY COFFEE OR YOU'D BE DEAD!" Bakugo yelled from the kitchen.

At this point Uraraka was gasping for air. Soon her laughter started to tone down and Bakugo made his way back to his room, mug in hand. Uraraka let out a sigh, her laughter officially ceasing. However when she rolled over, she rolled right off the bed. "Ah!" She squealed. "Ow..." Uraraka whined, standing up and rubbing the back of her head.

"Hah!" Bakugo chuckled, "Serves you right for laughing at me!". Uraraka looked at him pitifully, "It huuurrrt..." She whined. She got up and sat on the bed. "Awww." Bakugo teased, "It's ok pink cheeks." He said sitting beside her and holding her in his arms, setting his mug on the nightstand.

Uraraka leaned into him as her lip quivered. "It really did hurt.." She said quietly. Bakugo kissed her head. "I'm sorry pink cheeks.." He said under his breath, not really wanting her to know he was such a softie.

"Awww you're so sweet!" Uraraka smiled, wiping the tears from her eyes and kissing his cheek. Bakugo shot her a blushing glare, "What the FUCK?! I'm NOT cute!" He yelled, pushing her away. "My adjectives are amazing, awesome, badass, and hot! NOT cute!" Bakugo explained, counting each adjective on his fingers.

Uraraka sighed and shook her head. "Fine, you're so-" He cut her off, "And manly." She sighed again and made a sarcastic raspberry sound, "You're so amazing." "Thank you. Now, as your reward-" Bakugo pulled her close to him by her hips and kissed her gently. "Mmm-" Uraraka was surprised by the sudden kiss yet soon eased into it and closed her eyes, kissing him back.

Bakugo gripped her hips tightly and started to get more aggressive with his kisses and furrowed his brows. Uraraka's eyes widened and she pushed him away gently, "Woah woah woah, easy tiger." She teased with a giggle.

He frowned and let go of her hips, letting out a, "tch.." Sound.

-End of one-shot #1-