!!!!!!!

Lex's POV

"drew!! enya!!! hurry up fuckers, we're gonna be late" i yelled out, already frustrated.

"you can stop yelling bitch. you're going to make us late, lets get going" enya says, coming down the stairs, with a shitty attitude.

"i've been ready for 20 minutes already, so we're basically already late"

"lets get going then, where the fuck is drew?"

"he was right behind you, i think he went upstairs to his room"

"i'll meet you guys in the car, make sure you lock the door" As enya makes her way out drew comes down from upstairs.

"see you later josi, be ready before we get here cause we're not waiting on you" I shout out to my brother.

"where's enya?" drew asks, with a red bull is his hand.

"she just went downstairs to warm up the car. we're waiting on you, let's get going"

!!!!!!!

"do you guys feel nervous?" drew asks with a red bull in his hand.

"i think it's just you, and why didn't you get me a drink drew?" enya full on turns around in the middle of traffic.

"ENYA, watch out you fucking doofus" I yell out, getting enya to turn around and drive right. "holy fucking shit"

"you didn't say anything when i asked earlier"

"i'm pretty sure there will be some where we're headed"

"oh shit, actually?" drew asks.

"yeah, take a right at the next light. it shouldn't be that hard to find" i instructed enya.

"ok, found it right there. i just need to find parking now" enya says, looking around for an empty parking space.

enya ends up finding a parking space and once she does we run into the building. already knowing where to go. as we're running I notice Anderson.Paak walking past us.

"Oh My Fucking God . guys, we just passed by Anderson.Paak WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK"

"i think we all just seen him, but that's fucking sick dude" drew exclaims.

"i think this is it" i say, opening the door for enya and drew.

"thank you, you kind girlie" enya says, walking in after drew.

"hello welcome, it is a pleasure to meet you guys. i'm ryan your host, sit wherever you'd like. i actually have somebody here that would like to meet you. is it okay if she hangs with us for a bit?" the interviewer asks.

"nice to meet you ryan, thanks for having us" enya responds.

"that's fine, the more the merrier. am i right?" drew asks, as enya and i nod agreeing with drew.

"be right back, there are drinks in those two fridges back there" once ryan leaves the room, drew and enya race to the two fridges. drew came back with two red bulls and enya comes back with one in her hand but more in her bag.

"i wonder who is coming? I'm kind of nervous not gonna lie" i shrug my shoulders sitting back in the comfy office chair. "by the way, have you guys seen Orion's text in the group chat? She's on some shit"

"She hasn't been over in so long, I'm going to need her for a video I want to do with Josiah"

"I'll invite her over tonight, so you guys can plan it and so we can hang out. You guys down?" Enya asks.

"Too down" Drew and I say together.

As we all are on our phones, the door opens revealing Ryan. He doesn't have anyone with him but the camera man.

"alright, we're gonna start this interview and our other guest will come in soon. we want to get everyone's faces when she comes in. let's start"

Enya   -    Lex    -   Drew

Ryan - "Hi, I'm Ryan from KISS.FM and I would love to Welcome the Get Comfortable Podcast host, also known as Lex.official, Enjajaja and Drew Phillips"

Enya - "Thanks for having us here today"

Drew - "Thanks for the Red Bulls too"

Lex - "We were a bit late, I thank you for not telling us shit. Can we cuss on this?"

Ryan - "You guys were fine. We'll bleep it out. So the first podcast comes out next week, right?"

Drew - "Yes it does, on Wednesday so put it on your calendar's people"

Ryan - "Will you guys be including guests? Or is it more of a you guys type thing?"

Lex - "We're going to try and have our roommate's drop in and say their opinion on stuff"

Enya - "We kind of know the people we want on our podcast, but you viewers will have to tune in to see who the guest of that podcast is"

Ryan - "You guys all have YouTube channels, am I right?"

Drew - "Yeah, Lex just started a couple months ago. But Enya and I have had YouTube channels since Vine died"

Lex - "I was also on vine, but I wasn't as successful as my bestie here"

Ryan - "How did you get your start Lex?"

Lex - "I actually haven't really had a start, I got introduced to Enya and Drew while Vine was still up and alive. We were attached to the hip-"

Enya - "We still are, we got introduced by her brother Josiah, who is also very close to us, as he lives with us too"

Lex - "I didn't intend to, but just by being surrounded by a group of friends who are internet stars, gained me followers and brand deals. My social media accounts got discovered after I was in the background of a video, and people found out that I was one of Josiah's sisters"

Ryan - "All right, so our other guest is ready to come in. Are you guys ready for her?"

Lex - "Bring her in please!"

!!!!!!!

______

Please comment if you would want this story to go somewhere

Not Edited

____