San Marcos Pt. 1: Barney

Yes, yes, Ik.. Barney? Seriously?
Yep. The singing purple dinosaur most of us grew up with..

(Now keep in mind, the house that this story takes place in, is going to be in this book a LOT)

Now this story happened a long time ago, as in I was still a baby...

So sit back, relax, and enjoy!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
San Marcos, El Salvador
December 1

There I was, at my party, still a baby, but not quite a newborn. A little older. I was 1 or 2, recieving gifts, enjoying my party. One of my moms friends gave me a Barney toy, and when you pressed the button on its foot, it would turn on and sing...

"Barney is a dinosaur.. Etc. Etc."
But in spanish

Nothing seemed off
But my mom didn't like it, but she thought nothing of it. I had a shelf filled with stuffed animals in my room and my mom decided to put the Barney toy at the top. Later on that night, she was in her room.
(Yes, I did have my own room as a baby, idk why, but I did)
Anyways, my Mom was in her room, about to fall asleep, when all of a sudden she hears...
"Barney is a dinosaur.."

My Mom: "..."

*She walks into my room*

I was fast asleep in my crib, unbothered by any noises (Im a heavy sleeper), my mom stays quiet...

*turns off the barney toy, walks out of my room, and goes back into hers*

"Barney is a dinosaur"

My mom goes back inside the room, takes the Barney toy, and takes out the batteries.

She goes back to bed...
Nothing else happens that night after she takes out the stuffed animal's batteries.

But how did that happen? She thought..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Did you enjoy that spooky story? Well there's a LOT more where that came from! Anyways, if you did enjoy this story, go ahead and click that follow button or just add this story in your library for more updates!

Bye!❤