San Marcos Pt.2: Phone History

Hello Everyone! Ready for pt. 2?

Well then, Sit back, relax, and Enjoy!
(Reminder: These stories are all REAL experiences)

Eva: My little sister (she has a role in this story)

1
2
3
Phone history...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Phone History? What? What do you mean? Well, let me explain...
3 yrs. ago I went to go see my home country El Salvador🇸🇻 San Salvador to he exact, in San Marcos to be even MORE exact, to visit friends and family, but in specific we went to San Marcos to see my uncle (thats not where we stayed at, but where we were a lot).

The house he lives in has a lot of stories within, thats where I used to live as a baby (until I moved to the U.S)
A lot of... Paranormal stories...
(You'll see me talk about this house a LOT within this book).

Anyway on to the actual story... We went to go visit my Tio (my Uncle) and there were other family members too I havent seen in a LONG TIME like a LONG time, like since I was either a baby, 1, or 2. Yeah that long, keep in mind im 13 currently...
Anyways, it was basically a family reunion. We all danced, hugged, sang, and ate delicious food...
Well my little sister was bored, and as a good sister I gave her my phone so she could watch youtube.

Later on she gave me my phone back saying it was almost dead, (keep in mimd she was like 2 at the time),

I said, "okay, thank you."

*Eva walks away*

*I take a look at my youtube history making sure she wasn't watching anything bad or inappropriate*

*Gasps!*

What?... What was she watching!

They were all 3am videos...
(It is said at 3am that's when the devil mock the holy trinitys death or considered the haunted hour)

She was watching 3am videos
_________________
History
*3am with tickle me Elmo!
*3am with Siri!
*Staying up at 3am!
Etc.
Etc.
_________________

Wait, she hasn't watched any of her barbie videos, or her playdoh videos... Just all 3am... Strange..

My suspicions grew... I knew that many unexplainable things happened in this house.. But wow thats strange... I thought.

Later on after the reunion we left and went back to my aunts house, I told my parents about it but they didnt think much of it... Still today I'm kinda weirded out, but it's not the first time ive experienced something strange...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Well. Thats today's story! Ya it was sorta short and not that scary but more stories will come your way soon!

Well I hope you enjoyed!

I will try to update 1 chapter everyday
(School is coming soon for me like in 2 or 3 weeks😑😭 So with that being said if I don't update everyyyyday then yah you know why, lol)

Thanks for reading! 📖