Chapter 1.

WINTERS POV

Even before I enter the trechorous place I'm supposed to call home, I hear yelling. Great their both drunk again that means even more abusing than normal. No one knows I'm abused by my parents.

When I enter I am greeted by the smell of beer.

"Where have you been missy?" My dad booms as he grabbs my wrist roughly.

"I... I had to walk home today I'm s.. sorry" I stutter out quickly. I lied. I straight up lied to my parents. I did walk home but I would've caught the bus if I didn't get pounded to a pulp by my bullies.

"You know the consequences of being late for getting home," he said smirking.

"Y... Yes I do" I stutter quietly.

"Good girl, now go get changed for your consequences" he yelled at me and slapped my face hard. It stung but barley I've had worse. Did I not tell you that when I'm home late my dad has a consequence, now you may be wondering what it is. Whipping. He will take me down to the basement and make me take my shirt off and face the wall and wait for the cold hard leather whip to slap against my bare back.

When I walked back downstairs my mom and dad immediately jumped me and dragged me to the basement. They threw me to the far back wall. And spat at me till I removed my shirt. I did so and I felt one of them trace circles on my back with the whip. Then I felt the burning sensation of the whip whacked against my skin hard. After about ten thrashes they stopped.

"Ok. Do you understand what happens if your late again. " my mom shouted at me. I nodded my head weakly.

"Good. What will you tell people if they find out." My dad promptly said.

"I fell out of a tree," I said barley audible.

"Good now get out of my face brat." My mom snapped.

I scrambled up the stairs quickly, and once I was in the safety of my room, I searched. I searched for something I haven't used in awhile. My blades. I spotted the zebra print bag. I grabbed it and ran to my bathroom, I locked it and went over to the sink and rolled up the sleeves of my hoodie. I ran the blade across my wrist, with blood dripping into the sink. One, for my mom, two for my dad, three for being alive, and four for my bullies. I start to moan with pleasure.

I wrapped my wrists up and went to bed because I lost a lot of blood I felt woozy. As soon as my hit the pillow I was out.

A/n thanks for reading, please vote, comment, and message me.

Ok thanks bye.