Chapter 8

Winters POV

I walked to the kitchen and looked at the pale green tiles and white marble flooring.  It reminded me to much of home.  I grabbed an orange and a glass of water. I peeked into the living room to see if any of them were there. 

Which fortunately no one was.  So I perched on the chair closest to the winding stairs.  After eating I threw it all away.  My foot was hovering above the stairs right when the door opened.

Looking over my shoulder I noticed it was Ian and his mom. Still feeling slight harassed by him, I all but ran up the stairs and into the safety of 'my' room. Hearing the click of the lock comforted me. Slowly sliding down the door,  I saw Ty still sitting on my bed, probably waiting for me to come back =, But I could be fooled.

But fate had to happen and force me to go downstairs cause Ian's mum called me down. (A/n I think I will name here Linda)

So here I sat on a chair waiting for something to happen. I looked everywhere but Ian. I mean come on, he scared me so much.

"Ok so I called you down cause I thought that I should let you two know that I will be out of the house for the net week or so, I was wondering If I can depend on both of you to watch the house. If so I have a few rules," Linda waited for us to agree with her before continuing on. "Rule number one, You may not have any parties. Rule two, Ian you can have your friends over whenever you want, and so can Winter."

At the second rule I heard Ian scoff and mutter something along the lines 'She doesn't have friends.' I scowled in his direction, but quickly turned back to Linda and waited for everything else. 

"I trust you with this, and since Winter is here, you should let her in your group of friends I bet she likes the same thing as you guys," Linda quipped and looked between me and Ian.

"Well I got a get packing but you two better get along. " She said with a stern look towards Ian.

After Linda left, I decided to sit on the ground and take my laptop out and binge watch some anime. I sat there for a few minutes, just watching. Then I heard the door slam open and crash against the wall. I hid a little bit more in front of the couch so they don't see me. I listened to see how many people It might be, I listened to their footsteps. It sounded like seven people. Probably Ian and his friends, and to confirm my thoughts, Ian spoke.

"Ok, we need to get stuff for movie night, we need popcorn, chips, soda and sweets." He commanded. I heard the footsteps scatter around the house to different places. Most of them towards the kitchen a few towards the hallway and a couple towards this room.

Freaking out, I tried to move around to the edge of the couch to see who was coming towards here. It was Mitch and Ty, they were coming from the left side of the couch, so that meant I could sneak around the other side and dive behind the chair that was against the wall.  I heard them whispering, but I couldn't hear them. I sat behind the chair and tried to wait for them to talk a bit louder which eventually did happen.

"But Mitch, I swear she's not like the rest of them." I heard Ty whine like a little child, which might I say was sort of cute.

"I don't know. If Ian hates her then you better follow his orders." Mitch sighed. It sounded as if Mitch wanted to be on Ty's side of things but their group of friends won't allow it.

So here I sat, behind a chair, in the middle of teamcrafted's movie night. Right now, upon Jerome and Mitch's wish, they are watching Hunger Games.  I wonder why? I kept on trying to find a way out, so I can go back up stairs and into my room. But how?

I softly coughed once and that attracked the attention Adam. He was about to say something, but I made motions with my hands that told him to shut up or else. So every now and then Adam will look over to where I am and see if I am still there. Ugh......