London bridges falling down

Management had them booked and busy for their London trip. Zion has something up his sleeve for while they are there. He really wanted to elope and what better place then the UK! They bounced around from photo shoot to tv show.

" wow Zion you look amazing!l" y/n said wrapping her arms around him

" wow Zion you look amazing!l" y/n said wrapping her arms around him. He kissed her and Brandon couldn't help but glare. He has been keeping his distance for the sake of the group but he was destined to get y/n back. Jeff came and told them they had a sell out show and a 600 person meet n greet. " what?! You lyin!" Zion asked " that's incredible " said Brandon. " I'm so proud of you guys that's amazing". Y/n said holding on to her man. " I'll tell you guys all the details later but for now y'all got some free time". Jeff left out with Edwin and nick. Austin and Ansley are going to tour the art museums. " well baby you want to go site seeing ?" " ok let me grab my purse out of the room wait for me in the car?" Y/n scurried to the room to get her Michael kors book bag purse,Brandon was sitting in there alone on his laptop. " hey sexy, i miss you so much". He put the laptop down and walked over to her. " Brandon i can't zion already was hurt once." She said firmly. He started kissing her neck , cane behind her and starting rubbing her through Her jeans. " he ain't got to find out". She pulled away grabbed her purse and turned around and looked at him. " i have to go". Once in the car, Zion pulled her close. She rested her head on his chest. She thought about what just happened and was kinda turned on. She did have a great time with Brandon. They spent the next several hours touring the city, taking selfies ,holding hands.
Back at the hotel Zion got called to go to the studio with Jeff because he had to lay his parts down on the tracks. " ok girl i love you" He said kissing her. " I'll be back in an hour, you better be naked in the bed waiting for me"! He said smacking her on the ass. " ok daddy". He closed the door behind him and she sat on the couch. She pulled out her phone and texted Brandon, she knew she shouldn't but maybe a quickie won't hurt. She pulled out her iPhone X max .
Y- 😋👄👅🍆
B-👅😈🤤
Y/ come over real quick
B-........
Within 5 mins there was a knock at the door. She opened it, standing with only a see through bra and panties set from Victoria secret. " damn!" He said as he pushed the door open and picked her up. She wrapped her legs around him . He slammed the door behind him with his leg. He grasped her ass with his hands as she could feel him getting hard. He started making out with her , they fell to the couch. He unzipped his jeans and pulled down her panties, " we have to be quick because Zion will be back within the hour". She said running her fingers through his hair. " well be better hurry then". He said as he shoved his now hard dick into her. " i have missed you so much. He said grabbing on to the couch as he worked his dick in and out of her. " your so wet too". He flipped her over to her stomach and spread open her cheeks he slowly put the tip in from the back. " ohh damn"! As he hit it from behind he made her ass jiggle. He grabbed her by the waste and fucked her doggy style. He flipped her over again to her back he forcefully pulled her legs open and got down in front of her. " i want you to cum in my mouth ". He said . He shoved two fingers inside of her wet core and she grabbed the couch arm. He kissed her inner thigh until he got to her sweet spot. He stuck his tongue in and out making her shake. He sucked on her clit so hard that it made her squirt in his mouth. He stood up over her and started jacking off, he came all over her. " ok baby I'm going to go". He kissed her sucking on her tongue. He left out quickly and she ran to the shower before Zion came home to cum dripping down her stomach. In the shower she let the water drip down her, just then Zion walked in. " daddy's home.....