Prom pt.13

(Elise POV)
Today is prom I think I'm going to ask shark to prom with me I hope he says yes! I grabbed my stuff and went out to walk to school I'm nervous.. I see shark and Sabre I'm not gonna ask him now but later i waved cutely as possible! and I went inside the school to go to my locker I saw Tina and Ryan "RYANN!" I guess something happened or something Ryan said "But-" Then I saw her did the most scariest face ever "Never mind no tea today heh.." I facepalm god after class I decided to ask him at recess but I saw Kaylen blushing shark said  in a deep voice "would you like to go to prom with me?" I-I was heartbroken Kaylen said "sure shark~!" I couldn't speak only Tina knew I liked shark...then Tina saw me heartbroken and said "it's okay there is more people who likes you." It wasn't okay... I looked down on the grass I have to do one thing DESTROY..HER hehe! I felt my soul went to sleep and this new yandere me replaced my soul Hahahahaha! I smirked this will be fun At Prom I builded a army all the music and dancing stop I chuckled "Ah gosh seeing people having fun makes me laugh..Shark I was about to ask you to prom But that stupid girl took you away from me.." Shark yelled "SHE ISN'T DUMB!" I laughed "let's see..ABOUT THAT~!" I straighten up my gloves I turned around and Ryan yelled "ELISE I THIS ISN'T WHO YOU ARE WHERE IS THE ELISE WHO HELPED ME CONFESS TO TINA WHO SHIPS PEOPLE ALOT AND FUN TO PLAY WITH?!" I chuckled "last time I checked...Unicorn helped you with your stupid girlfriend" Tina yelled "IM AM NOT STUPID!" I chuckled "said the one who couldn't even defend herself~" Tina was angry and went on the roof "I can defend myself but my cutie was being sweet!" I laughed so hard " if you wanna fight me..Think twice..." then I sent out my army and said "get her!" Then they all fought her Ryan yelled "PRINCESS!" And ran up the stairs and helped "You're useless love makes me laugh" then the group came up and helped them they all had be in a cage I laughed "you fell into my trap now~!" They tried to get out then I let shark out "Do you only love me?~" he looked surprise "U-U-H yes of course!..." I wasn't convinced then I killed Sabre he screamed "NOOOO SABRE! no.." I laughed "if you lie you're friends will die!" I began to cry and yelled "GUYS THIS YANDERE SOUL TRYING TO TAKE OVER ME HE-..." I fanited I opened my eyes to see I'm in a hospital bed "what happened?..." I saw shark sweating "Your okay bud?" Then I realize he doesn't like like me... I started to cry "I-I'm s-sorry...." Shark hugged me and we promise to be nice to each other. After we headed to prom I was a single Pringle  =_= the Queen and king of prom was Tina and pip...?! "It was supposed to be Ryan!" I said after we all went home I went to sleep.

TO BE CONTINUED
552 words woah