A 1.A Sleepover pt.1

Kirishima's pov
This is set a a couple of weeks after kiri and Baku got together UwU

As the beep rang signalising class was over, I walked into the hall way with Katsuki , who recently told me to call him by his first name, holding is hand. Only to be confronted by most people in our class.
'What's going on guys...' I ask, really confused.
'We were wondering if you would come to my dorm for a sleepover!'Mina yelled enthusiastically.
'Fuck no!' Katsuki yelled.
'Babe please..! I won't go if you won't go!' I tell him, pulling the classic move of pulling out my puppy eyes.
'F-fine then' He says, his cheeks going a light red.
'Awe guys! That was adorable! Meet me in the dorms by 5 pm!'Mina said, quickly skipping away as explosions started escaping from Bakugos hand
I quickly think of a way to calm him down.
'I challenge you to a game of mario kart!' I challenged the still flustered guy beside me.
He suddenly broke out of his trance and ran up the stairs towards the dorm.
I quickly ran after him.
'I love that guy' I mumble under my breath.
Time skip brought to you by the power of kiribaku uwu
4:50pm
I sit there there , brushing my hair while Bakubabe showers. I've recently ran out of hair gel, so I make a mental note to buy more tomorrow. Suddenly, Katsuki comes out of the shower, he's already changed and dryer his hair.
'Do you have a hair band I could borrow?' I ask.
'Yeah I think so' He says while he searches his drawing. He then turns to me then gives me one.
'Thank you Baku !' I say, smiling, using the recent nickname I had given him.
I quickly put my hair up and stand.
I check the time,it's now 4:57 pm.
' We better get going..' I say
'Then let's go then' he replies.
———————————————————————
Kirisunshine's pov

I knock on Mina's door and after a couple of seconds I hear quick shuffling behind it, then it got swung open.
Mina stood there, practically bouncing with joy
'Come in!' She yells
Me and Katsuki enter, most of class 1.A where there, though some couldn't make it, because some wheat to visit family for the rest of the day, or some just didn't want to participate in the yet-to-come crazy shinanigans.
I sit in the circle that was made, dragging Katsuki down beside me.
'Let's start with Truth or dare!' Uraraka says, then she makes a quick side glance to Mina , who just giggles... Now I have a bad feeling.
Since most people agreed, excluding Bakugo, of course, we decided that it would only be fair if we played T or D.
Momo , surprisingly, wanted to go first.
'Todoroki, truth or dare?'
'I'll go with...truth considering it's the start of the sleepover and I can't be bothered to move.' He replied.
Momo's eyes temporarily twinkled, though it seemed like I was the only one to notice.
'Do you have a crush on anyone In this room?' She says, containing the excitement in her voice.
Todoroki 's face was a light shaded pink, barely noticeable.
'Yeah I do...' He says , shocking everyone.
This made everybody intrigued to find out more, And I can sense that Mina has already come up with a plan.
'Hmmm Kirishima. Truth or dare.' He asked
'Id pick truth, I regret the last time I picked dare at a sleepover.' I say, as a memory appears in my head, I shudder at the thought, making a couple people giggle.
'I've always wanted to know, when did you develop a crush for Bakugo?' He says, curious
I could feel my face light up as I take a quick side glance at Bakugo, he was staring at me, obviously wanting to know the answer.
'I have always looked up to Bakugo' I began ' but I think my true feelings for him fully developed when we whent to save him from the villains, specifically the moment he grabbed my hand.'
I looked around the room, everybody was shocked at my answer, but hey, at least i was honest.I turned to look at Bakugo, his face was bright red. I quickly kissed him on the cheek and waited for everybody to come out of there shocked faze.
After a couple moments, everybody got out of there shocked faze, saying things like-'that's so sweet ' and 'adorable.'
Katsuki shuffled closer to me, putting an arm around me.
We finally got back to the game and this time it was my turn.
'This might be unfair that we're going back in forth, but I have to know, Todoroki, truth or dare'
When I said this nobody looked annoyed because Todoroki was picked again, for an obvious reason.
'Dare' was all he replied.
'I dare you to kiss the person you like' I say with an evil grin. Everybody cheered and stared at the flustered Todoroki.
Suddenly, he stood up and walked to Momo, I was kinda disappointed, I never saw them as a couple but at least he's happy.i could tell that others felt the same.
'Momo' he said
Momo was blushing a lot, it was obvious she had liked him when she found out that he was put into UA on special request as well.
'Yes Todoroki?' She says, her eyes sparkling
'Could you please move, I need to get to Midoriya.' He says .
Everybody laughed , Momo ended up being really embarrassed and walked out.
Everybody watched as excitement as Midoriya stood up, a blushing mess.
Quickly Todoroki leaned down and kissed him.
Everybody screamed as Midoriya melted into the kiss.
After a couple of moments they both broke away.
'Midoriya, I've liked you ever since you convinced me that my fire quirk was my quirk and not my fathers, it's fine if you don't feel the same way but.. will you be my boyfriend.
(I can feel the tododeku shippers, including me, quaking.)
'Omg yes!' Midoriya yells as he stands on his tippy toes to kiss him again, I could here Mina screaming,but Todoroki and Midoriya has to break the kiss as Aizawa -sensei yelled at us to keep it down. Todoroki and Midoriya sat next to each other, holding hands. I always knew they liked each other, and I always wanted them to get together, but I'm worrying about Momo, she looked really upset
'Sorry to kill the mood, but I think I should check on Momo.' I say.
Everybody agreed so I ran off in search for her, I told Katsuki to stay there because she might not want people to crowd her. I walk into the common room and see her , silently crying on one of the chairs . I walk over to her and kneel in front of her.
'Are you okay?' I say , with worry laced in my voice.
Her hands move away from her face and she looks at me.
'G-go a-away...' She says , as more tears stain her cheek.
'I'm not leaving a friend here,a crying mess alone .' I insisted.
'Go away! ' she yells as I feel my cheek burn. Her hand was raised in front of her, then I realise that I had been slapped.
Nobody's pov