Chapter 24

*Vanessa's p.o.v*

"Mike did you bring the ice cream?" I asked opening the door. "I sure did I got your favorite and I brought toppings." He said dropping the bags.

"Thanks babe." I laughed picking up the ice cream and getting the m&m bag. "After this would you like to go out to dinner?" Mike asked. "On like a date or just dinner?" I asked. "Well um I was hinting at it to be a date, but not if you don't want it to be."

"Chill I would love to go on a date with you." I said laughing at his awkwardness. "That's great." He beamed sitting on my couch. "Okay I will just finish the rest of my ice cream latter." I said putting it in the freezer.

I go to my room and change into a nice shirt and pants. I put on some flats and brush my hair. "I'm ready." I said frowning at my outfit. "You look great."

"Thanks." I smiled. "Your welcome now lets go to my car." Mike said as we crossed the road. "Okay you know Mike you're a really nice guy." I said smiling at him.

"Thanks." He said awkwardly scratching his neck. "Oh I love your car it's a pretty color." I said looking at his cherry red truck. "Thanks I bought it myself." He smirked.

"So what restaurant are we going to?" I asked. "Oh we aren't going to a restaurant." Mike said getting in his car. I looked at him confused as he turned on his truck causing the lights to blind me.

I realized what was really going on too late. I tried to move out of the way as the truck hit me. I blacked out immediately from the impact of the vehicle.