Episode two: opening

Harry lay in bed, it was quite a few hours into the night and he couldn't sleep. This was the second time, he had awoken. His head hurt considerably less, but now it was his stomach that hurt. And it felt as if as dead weight had been left upon him. Liam was across the room, sitting on his bed and working on an assignment, typing furiously away on his laptop, the white glow illuminating his face in the dark of the room.

"Li?"

Liam looked up immediately, before asking "You're awake, Harry?"

Harry nodded.

"Can't sleep." He croaked, his voice hoarse.

"You don't look so good."

"I feel awful."

"You look pale." Liam said worriedly, he folded his screen before he placed his laptop down on the bed. He stood up and strode over to the bed to get a better look at Harry. Harry wasn't very sun-kissed for someone who spent a considerable amount of time outside, but now he looked a pale as a ghost.

"Are you cold?" He asked.

Harry shook his head. Liam placed the back of his hand on Harry's forehead, before frowning.

"You're not warm." Liam mumbled.

"But, I feel so hot." Harry groaned.

"I'll get you some medicine."

Harry nodded, too weak to even argue about the harmful effects of modern medicine on the body. But as Liam turned to his side of the room Harry felt his stomach churn and lurch.

"Harry?"

The curly-haired young man in question jumped out of bed, before rushing to the dorm bathroom. He threw the door open and staggered in, before he leaned against the sink and coughed and coughed until he found himself in a coughing fit.

"You alright?" Liam followed him into the bathroom.

Harry tried to answer but he gagged and retched. Liam quickly guided him to the toilet and next Harry knew he was heaving and he threw up into it. Liam held his long hair out of his face and soothingly patted his back.

"Harry?"

Harry had a few tears streaming down his face. "Ugh, hurts, Li..."He croaked, before gagging, retching again and then repeating the previous cycle. And then it continued once more, until Harry was sure he had heaved whatever was left of the contents that had occupied his stomach.

"Better?"

All Harry could do was weakly nod. His body was trembling and shaking, Liam helped him gingerly to his feet, next waited while Harry brushed his teeth and then when he was done, guided the tall young man to his bed.

"Thanks, Liam." Harry weakly said as Liam pulled the covers over him.

"No problem."

"I'm almost 18 years old, in Uni and you still tuck me in."

Liam laughed.