Episode Four: Forgotten

Niall grit his teeth as he attempted to hold Zayn down. The latter growled at him, raking his sharp claws at anything he could reach-Niall's arms, chest and torso.

"I need the damn blood, Niall!" He hissed.

"You're not getting it from Harry." Niall growled.

"Why the bloody hell are you so obsessed with him?"

When Niall didn't answer, Zayn grinned from beneath him. "Ohh. I see. Is he my replacement? Tell me, Nialler... Does he suck you as good as I-"

"It's not like that!"

"Does he swirl his tongue-"

"HE'S INNOCENT! HE'S A CHILD! Shut your mouth! " Niall screamed, slamming his fist against the side of Zayn's head although he had been aiming for the older demon's face.

Zayn groaned but chuckled.

"Shhh. My pet." He whispered, his hand coming up and lightly tracing the side of Niall's cheek. Niall didn't know what came over him as he just leaned into the touch, so desperate for affection from his former lover-

Zayn's claws then slashed at his cheek, Niall bellowed at the white-hot pain. But, through the haze he was able to grasp Zayn's hand and sink his fangs into it, tearing at the flesh. Zayn shouted, hitting Niall with his free hand in his head, neck- anywhere to get the young demon off of him.

Niall finally let go, eyes gleaming black.

"Harry's special. He's my friend. He's mine."

"Yours? Wait till I tear out his pretty pale throat. I can't wait to hear his screams when I feed. He has such a low voice, but based on his screams from earlier he can go pretty high. But, the best part is when he's lying there and he's dying and... simply covered in red, red leaking everywhere. I won't just bite his throat- I'll leave bites on his chest, wrists, legs, ankles.... Everywhere indeed."

Niall looked horrified. All he could see was Harry- sweet innocent Harry, who made flower crowns and sang softly and played guitar and would hurt himself before hurt anything and anyone- soaked in blood, tears leaking out of his big green eyes- oh, his eyes would be huge, wide and dilated in pain and fear. His lips would be trembling like his body and the flowers in his hair would be scattered all around, like his lost dreams and innocence.

"I won't just feed- I'll ruin him, like I did to you. Remember the first time I took you? I'll make him mine. I wonder if he'd like love bites on his thighs as much as you did." Zayn whispered.

Niall's head spun.

"I really do care for you, my pet."

Zayn.

"You're acting nice enough, you smell clean- so I'll let you be friends with Harry."

Liam.

"I want him back. I'd do anything. I'd sell my soul and go straight back to the deepest pit in hell if it meant he'd live."

Louis.

"I miss you, uncle Niall."

Theo.