Naga Sans

This was a request by Lifeispain287 thank you so much for this request it means a lot to me. Even though I've only gotten a few requests. It really means a lot to me that you awesome noodles request things. The picture above is well what kinda happens, but the prey is A human cause Snek eat Snek is kinda weird to me. Sorry this one isn't an xReader

♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤
Pred: Naga Sans

Prey: Max(a young Female dragon-human hybrid)
♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤

Max stood at the edge of the forest. -no one dares enter this forest- She frowned at the thought. -you can though Max- She smiled and dashed into the forest, hoping to find what she came to find as well as maybe knock of few of her shedding scales loose. Though what she was looking for was probably the worst thing someone could go looking for, seeing as she was looking for a Naga. Now one might say that's insane but Max honestly didn't really care, she had.... well let's just call it issues to be safe. But to put these issues simply, Max had no fear er well she never showed her fear, but as it were she had no need to fear anything, because from what she had red in books she gathered that Nagas were rather small.

She was extremely wrong, and was in for quite a suprise.

Max continued her walk, a smile on her face, her tail swaying back and forth, as she had hoped, a few loose scales falling off here and there. Her smile began fading though as the forest got darker and the amount of wildlife got smaller. It wouldn't normally bother her, as wildlife normally tried to keep it's distance, but this was unusually unsettling,as there was not a bird chirping, not a deer darting across the path, not even a single note of Frog song.

'Could it be because theres some big predator living here?'

She looked around shivering at the thought. She knew that she wouldn't be much as a meal but it still scared her.

◇Time skip(cause I'm a lazy noodle today)◇

"M-my Name i-is Max"

"IT IS NICE TO MEET YOU DRAGON MAX!!! I AM THE GREAT PAPYRUS!!"

Max flinched and hugged her tail.

"Its n-nice to m-meet you too Papyrus"

"I MUST APOLOGIZE FOR HOW SUDDEN THIS IS BUT I MUST CAPTURE YOU AND BRING YOU TO UNDYNE!"

Max was now confused, hadn't Papyrus said that the only Nagas in the forest were him and his brother? She could have sworn he did.

"Undyne?"

"YES! BUT DON'T WORRY UNDYNE IS VERY KIND!"

"B-but I h-have to g-go home"

"I'M SORRY BUT I MUST TAKE YOU TO UNDYNE"

Max began backing away from Papyrus, frowning as she had thought he was friendly but maybe she was wrong.

"DRAGON MAX?"