Meeting Danny.

You're walking down an alley way in a surprisingly rainy Philadelphia. You walk down the alley way long enough to realize the alley seems to be never-ending. A man who doesn't even exceed 5 feet walks behind you. You don't think anything bad of it, it's just another traveler, after all. Suddenly, your legs give in from being kicked from behind. You fall down with a loud thump. The man from behind grabs your hair and slams your face into the hard brick wall. You feel the warm, gooey blood drip down your face into your mouth. The man's lips touch your soft neck as you struggle to breathe. Everything suddenly fades into black as you stop struggling.

The next morning, you wake up, without a trace of memory from what happened last night. You here the words "Good morning, beautiful," come from a seductive voice, from none other than the man you had an acquaintance with last night. The memories are suddenly coming back at a rapid pace. You turn your head to see the man clearly for the first time, and you recognize him as Danny DeVito. 

You jump back in surprise and start to scream at the top of your lungs. "Calm down, my dear friend," Danny calmly whispered. Your breathing started to get faster. "Why am I here?" you finally whisper back after a long moment of pause. "To have some fun," he says, leaning towards you, with his eyebrows raised. You start to leave the bed but he grabs your arm. "Please stay, darling," he begged softly, "I just want to get to know you. That's all." A very long moment passes without anyone saying anything. You slowly lean closer, just to get a better look at the man in front of you. His brown eyes shown with longing, his abnormally large forehead glistened with sweat, and his lips smelled of Hot Cheetos, not a very attractive smell to most.

"Then what are we waiting for, Danny?" you say at last. Danny's eyes widened and seemed to dilate. "Let's-a go!" Danny exclaimed in a poorly executed Italian accent.