Gettin' Funky (nsfw)

His hand grabs your torso and he pulls you in. Your hand cups his cheek and you plant a soft and tender kiss on his neck as your other hand twists around him. Both of your faces heat red with blush as he pulls you in for a kiss, lip-to-lip. His lips are amazingly soft. You continue kissing and your hands intertwine and you begin pull him even closer to you. Your hand runs down his horny inducing curves to his bulge. Your lips part, and your mouth suddenly has the words "O-OwO, what's this?" slip out.

"It's the diarrhea from Taco Bell ," Danny replies. "Oh, how sexy. You know what I want in a man," you consciously reply. Your hand slowly makes it's way down to Danny's stomach. You tenderly lift up the fabric of his shirt. Danny nodded slightly, allowing you to take it off. You rip it off and start to tug on his shorts. "Not so fast," he whispered, slowly taking off your shirt first. You giggle and proceed to pull off his shorts hungrily.

Time passes and you're both naked, having a wonderful time. Danny crawls on top of you, his magnum dong rubbing against your thigh. It stiffens, and you suddenly feel a force thrust inside of you. You pant heavily. "How much do you want?" Danny softly cooed into your ear. "All of it," you moan quietly.

You feel him go in deeper. You gasp in arousal and are shocked about how much Danny has. "H-Harder..!" You suddenly yell. Danny smiles and calmly says, "Ok, my darling." He began to go faster and deeper to depths you didn't know existed. "O-Oh!! You feel.. so tight.. so wonderful.." he moans. You're sweating and panting and wanting even a bit more. "G-Go faster, you bad boy!" you moan back. He begins to go back and forth aggressively, rubbing your g-spot and making you moan even more.

Danny suddenly murmurs, "I-I'm gonna......I'm....." He didn't have time to finish his sentence as a squirting noise filled the room and you up. The warm, creamy, white liquid warmed you from the inside out. "O-Oh, Danny, put your b-baby inside of me!!" you whined in lust. 

Danny dismounted you and you pant from exhaustion. "It's already been done," Danny said slyly. You both pant quietly for a moment and recover from the wonderful time you just had. "Oh, Danny, you're so good at this.." you lustfully murmur. You grab his waist once again and your lips meet. You slip your tongue into his mouth and quietly moan. You get on top of him and make-out for what seemed like forever.