Chapter 6: a curse

Ever since i married the king, things always went my way, i will admit, i did kill the king. But it was for his own good, he was an old man. Snow ran off some time ago, and found her 'prince charming'. They were expecting a baby girl, she is suppose to be a savior, but ill make sure that wont happen.

"shes here" i heard charming sigh happily. he was holding baby Emma.

"Get her in the wardrobe! the curse is coming" snow cried.

"not so fast, i would like to see my granddaughter." i say, walking in the room.

"the only thing you'll be seeing is my sword" charming replied angrily, pulling out his sword.

"i don't think so" i say, pushing him back with my magic, somehow baby Emma flying into the wardrobe, and was gone.

"charming!" snow cried, crawling to her husband.

Purple smoke began to break the windows, and entering the room.

"where are we going!?" she cried.

"some place horrible. Where the only happy ending will be mine" then everything went black.

I opened my eyes, we were in reality, well my reality.

"good morning madam mayor" jimminy cricket greeted, as i walked down the street.

"save it" i say annoyed.

I walked into my house. It was empty. I need something here to keep me company.

"ah, a child" i sigh, answering my problem.

I looked on the computer, at baby boys, and found one, that was born in Phoenix.

THE END