Prologue

Hi my name is Aki shimiya. I, am what they call a otaku. I am 11 years old.
My favourite anime is that time I got reincarnated as a slime.
And this is what I look like

I lived with my mom, my dad works over seas

I lived with my mom, my dad works over seas. My mom was at work and I was home alone. It was night time and every light in the house was close, I was watching that time i got reincarnated as a slime episode 24. When I finished watching I went to my bed and laid down. I was about to close my eyes i heard glass shatter.
I went to see what it was, but I was hiding in the dark corners just in case, the moonlight shown on a person, they were wearing all black And they had a mask so I don't know their gender. i went to my room as quietly as possible and hid in the closet. I waited for minutes hoping they left, but then I heard footsteps. They were in my room. I was praying that they don't open the closet door.  But the world  didn't want me to live. The door opened and I was pulled out of the closet .I saw the person had a knife and within minutes I was in the floor ,laying in my own blood,my last thought was 'wish I get to see that time I got reincarnated as a slime."
'Wish granted'
'Huh who said that?'
Then every thing went black

To be continued