- facetime

bestieboo 😎
facetimeee me !!

bestfriendd 🤡
ew , no . i hate facetime

bestieboo 😎
uh , whyyyy ??

bestfriendd 🤡
i never know what to say .
and i always feel like i can't breathe
when i'm on the phone ;(

bestieboo 😎
too bad to sad , you big baby .
imma facetime you in 10 minutes

bestfriendd 🤡
wym 10 minutes ? and i ain't
answering your lousy facetime call .

bestieboo 😎
oH you finna answer this damn
call , i'm even giving you time to
get ready >:)

bestfriendd 🤡
i hate you so much just for that .
we suppose to be best friends and your
treating me like this ;((

bestieboo 😎
you hate me now ?

bestieboo 😎
oh well i'm still call your fat ass

bestfriendd 🤡
this isn't good , your such a bad friend .
pressuring me into facetime you ,
how disgusting :/

bestieboo 😎
i don't care , you have 5 minutes .

read 3:00 pm

amriah's point of view .

amriah paces around her room , her anxiety seems to be eating her up . it's just a stupid facetime call , she doesn't even know why she so nervous .

she hears her phone ring loudly from across the room . she hesitantly walks to her phone , looking at the caller ID to see that her deadbeat mother is calling her once again .

" hello ? what happened this time.." amriah rolls her eyes .

" do you have twenty dollars on you" her mother's raspy voice echos .

" no , i'm not giving you anymore money" she raises her voice a little , trying show her mother she's serious this time .

" bitch fuck you , i birthed you ain't your not gonna hand me a twenty" her mother screams as a couple tears run down amriah's face .

amriah hangs up , wiping the tears off her face . i hate myself ... why am i so sensitive , she's said worst and i'm crying about this . pathetic

she gets another call , but only this time it's really jahseh . perfect timing , amriah thinks to herself .

maybe he can help lift all the pain off her chest . she answers the phone and automatically turns off the camera .

" hey jah .." she greets him trying not to sound so sad . " .. hmm are you okay ?" he asks her politely , genuinely worried about her .

" yes of course why wouldn't i be" she fake smiles even though he won't be able to hear her . " you can always talk to me , you know" he reassures her .

" lol , i'm fine jah .. thank you though"

" fine whatever you say fat ass" he tries to make her feel a little bit better , because he knows she's not okay .

" ayo i'm not fat , your fat" jah rolls his eyes .

" the only thing fat about me , is this bootay" he shows off his butt to the camera , causing amriah to laugh .

" you smell that shit , it straight up stinks . i wonder if it's your butt" jahseh scoffs at her comment . " it smells like flowers , thank you" he places his phone against an object and plays in his hair .

" i'm thinking about getting dreads , what you think"

" im thinking .. you'll look ugly as fuck" amriah tried not to laugh , oh how she loves teasing him . " vro you stay playing with me" jah stares into the camera .

" im just joking , i think you'll look ten times hotter" he nods and smirks at her comment .

" we've been friends for four months , how come i still don't know what you look like"

" does it really matter" she wonders why he wants to see her so badly , she's not even that good looking in her opinion .

" yes it does , you know what i look like . but yet i have no idea what you look like" he shrugs into the camera

" one day i'll show you a picture of me , kay ?"

" mhmm , your probably beautiful"

daily photo of x 🤡 ::